X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacen, you're my hero. T_T
    The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

how about terriers also?? sigh i was watching Pokemon 2001 and Handjob play for half an hour, score? 5-5 geez
      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

ALso i think javelin tourny should be in a different arena becuase javs need more room and not rocks to bounce the bombs off but walls.

Comment

tourny is absolutly great! very adictive. tho the voting is not always fair. When 1 person vote's WB and 3 persons vote jav, WB win.

:up: to sika

Comment

Originally posted by arlac-ft*
            tourny is absolutly great! very adictive. tho the voting is not always fair. When 1 person vote's WB and 3 persons vote jav, WB win.

:up: to sika
            Kewl arlac, are you gonna browse the forums to

gj
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrick Killer
              ALso i think javelin tourny should be in a different arena becuase javs need more room and not rocks to bounce the bombs off but walls.
              Yes, there should be a arena called "javtourny" where they have more room and space
              9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

I just wanted to say, I think that is awesome! I've been in there playing alot.. It's tons of fun. Great job on the bot too <3

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                ---
                5:waven> freeze
                5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                5:Freeze> LOL
                5:waven> that's how things work around here
                --
                1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Im not sure about this, The reason why tournaments were so liked is becasue they were rare, and it was special to play inthem. But now I just see anouther regular event where people will hang out all day using the tourny bot. How long will it be before everything in ss is ranked? and scored? My opinion is ease down on ranking events like this where the top winner goes to fight in a top tourny etc. To be honest im supised you haven't ranked wbduel to ruin things, SS is becoming about winning, I haven't seen anyone say they enjoy the game in a long time. I know most of you will disagree with my feelings on the tourny, but im a expressing a fear for the game.
                  British> my 18th tomoz $$
                  Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

ummm, attacks, get ur facts straight before posting :-P there's no ranking system in autotourny. you just go, play, and have fun. and it's only on the weekend, friday 9am to sunday midnight...Eastern time i believe....so it's not like it's running ALL the time like Robo Ref's
                    Ban Ikrit

Comment

I didn't say it did, I said it will become like a ranking system,as its already being hosted regulary, don't tell me to get my facts right, read my posts first.
                      British> my 18th tomoz $$
                      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Jacen you don't need a programming book, to keep scores you just have to *scorereset every round...
                        I never understood why this hasn't been implemented since the start.

Comment

Tournament was big cuz it was feared to be hosted by hosts and it didn't get hosted alot.. Maybe some of the appeal will go lost.. Maybe some events isn't meant to be hosted alot. It's like New Years Eve, it's alot of fun but you don't do it every day..

Edit: Still, GJ to the ppl who made it
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Vote: 1-Warbird 2-Javelin 3-Spider 4-Leviathan 5-Terrier 6-Weasel 7-Lancaster 8-Shark 9-Any ship

1. WB's ok

2. Jav: I've been in 2 javelin tournaments in a wb map now, the jav has random multifire and shrap, and as a bonus you get rocket as well. THAT'S SWELL!

3. Spider's ok

4. Levi: Uhm, would take ages. and you get to kill ppl not in your game

5. Terrier: Run wars, takes ages.

6. Weasel's ok

7. Lanc's ok

8. Shark: I dunno if any1 is stupid enuff to get killed by a shark outside base. You got shrap but hey! That's random.

It's absoluley terrifying that it's possible to play a weasel tourny to 10.
                            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Just a few suggestions

Make the holding area where you go between each kill a safe so they kill each players active bullets. its annoying to spawn on top of one.

Make the duel boxes larger, and less of them?

And get rid of a lot of those rocks too? Even with small duel boxes its easy to hide. And if your rushed, there's nowhere to go =/

And get rid of greens too? I picked up a green during a match, although it wasn't FC, it could have been nasty for my opponent. (he was a laggy shit anyway, mabye increase the restrictions?)
                              www.liveforspeed.net

Comment

i played my first game today and i will not play another until what i see as a problem is fixed. . .

TAKE FULL CHARGES OUT

seriously, in a game to 3 the guy kills me from a full charge that wasn't anywhere near where either of us had died. . .

full charges don't belong in 1vs1 games, keep them for basing and elim for those people who like to run.

good job on the concept and the bot, they seem to kick ass.
                                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                                Philos> there is something about you
                                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
                                X