?go Base Captaincy Needs a List of Veteran Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Efhat View Post
    look whos #1 on that spider list fam. where are you?
    look whos been in the top 5 basing lists the past ten TWDTs. where are you?

if I wanted to add everyone in a fucken lanc and lose 15:00-00:001 i think everyone would be completely fine with it.

many players have earned their proper spots and respect in this game in their perspective leagues.

what have you done.

it's one thing if you've based long enough to have a say in it. but when the fuck have you ever based? you're not even on that twdt list.
    you've never based. you are no one to be inputting their opinion in a league you have zero experience in.

I'm defending TWDT BASING CHAMPION you dipshit.

I'm # 30 in base overall
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        I'm in no way trying to put down the captains or players in the "blowout" game. I used it as an example that that the following game was capped by ixt, who's team won and he was one player who was not on the "list". The game was incredibly close and exciting. Ixt proved himself to be a fine captain that game. This pokes holes in any (ogrons) argument that games were being ruined by "noob" captains There was no serious problem happening to even warrant this thread.

Claus' behavior tonight.. well .. if you want to throw around the word pathetic...that speaks for itself.

2 rage quits, cursing at everyone, misconstruing the facts that transpired here on forums.

I'm not saying I'm a basing guru either. I'm saying I have enough knowledge along with countless other players to captain competitive fun ?go base games.

If I'm being honest.. I'd like to start seeing penalties thrown at rage quitter in ?go base. That seems like a good place to start if anything needs to be cleaned up.
        You could see this blowout coming before it started. I went to !np in lineup because i had to go. But a blowout comes from both captains in my opinion. Caps can see whoever the other is adding, in this case Oder could have seen cripple lacking terr/sharks, yet he kept adding the 'great' people to make sure he would win. Just like when a pro vs noob caps, its also the job of other captain to balance the shit in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
        X