jus curious...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jus curious...

I forgot one of my names, I entered the pw a few times, and I now have a message saying: You have logged on too many times, try back in a few hours. I let it go for like an hour, then checked again and I got the same message. Is their an EXACT time-limit for this "ban". The reason why I'm asking this, is because if you try logging on again and get the same message, does the time limit reset and having to start all over? How does this lame shit even work. lol
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Originally posted by death row
    I forgot one of my names, I entered the pw a few times, and I now have a message saying: You have logged on too many times, try back in a few hours. I let it go for like an hour, then checked again and I got the same message. Is their an EXACT time-limit for this "ban". The reason why I'm asking this, is because if you try logging on again and get the same message, does the time limit reset and having to start all over? How does this lame shit even work. lol
    I did the same thing once... Just let it go for about 4 hours and try again. I don't think it resets, but it does happen to take a very long time.

Comment

yeah, you could go through the trouble of uninstalling and reinstalling continuum.

Comment

That wouldn't work, I don't think. I've done the same thing, you just have to wait a few hours.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

It happend to me twice! I was bored outta my mind for the next few hours so I decided to read "Idiots guide to dating"
          audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
          DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
          Azreal> LOloL
          cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

It takes about 1 hr and 30 to 2 hrs, I dont remember exactly. And no it does not reset. lol. Patience is a virtue young one. We know you love playing in the world of space, but you must wait. I have 2 nics, so this has no effect on me, if it happens, i just switch nics and enter : <
            3x TWLD All-Star
            2x TWLD Finals MVP
            2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

switch nics? only thing to switch would be computers for it to really work. ive found when this has happened to me it wouldnt let me on any name.
              Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
              TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                yeah, you could go through the trouble of uninstalling and reinstalling continuum.
                It's client side I believe mate.
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Dele
                  It takes about 1 hr and 30 to 2 hrs, I dont remember exactly. And no it does not reset. lol. Patience is a virtue young one. We know you love playing in the world of space, but you must wait. I have 2 nics, so this has no effect on me, if it happens, i just switch nics and enter : <
                  Perhaps this has never happened to you. It blocks the machine or ip, not sure which, but thats irrelavent... the important thing is that switching nics won't do anything.. ... ... ... why are you still on forums People who make posts about "retiring" shouldn't be back on forums a week later giving technical assitance for the game they retired from ...
                  3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                  3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                  MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

it has happened to me also...what i did was close SS.. and reopen it..but when i logged in..i made sure it was the correct pw....and i didnt exactly have to wait for hours o.o;....but then again.. i think my computer is a bum....::shrugs::... GL
                    >^________^<!

Comment

For me, i have to wait 30 minutes.

And i get this message alot even though i don't do it- might be my brother or something. but i've been caught under other bans (including a netban) something like 7-8 times now.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                        It's client side I believe mate.
                        I think you mean server side.
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I think I've seen 4 people complain about this now. Maybe it should be changed.
                          The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Yeah, but you haven't heard the people it's saved through name stealing. because

1) Namestealers are hardly gonna admit.
                            2) You don't know you've been saved because it just happens it doesn't inform you.
                            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                            cool koen> :)
                            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                            cool koen> not because of a bug
                            EvoLd> Lol
                            Treachery> meh
                            EvoLd> why then?
                            PubAceR> women in power dont last
                            EvoLd> LOl
                            toaster oven reviews

Comment

PEGASiS, I thank you for your imput, but there is life outside the internet besides the space game that you play, its called the world wide web. And you can "surf" it. Theres millions of things on the world wide web. I know you think Continuum .39 IS the internet, and I hate to bust your bubble but....here I go..... Its not : <<<<. Just because I dont play that stupid ass 2d space game and have no life like ur self doesnt mean I cant "surf" the world wide web. Now since Im a nice guy, below are some links to some sites that can help you get started on "surfing" the world wide web. Good luck and have fun on your new adventure, and may the force be with you space cadet!

www.yahoo.com
                              www.google.com
                              www.weather.com
                              www.msn.com
                              3x TWLD All-Star
                              2x TWLD Finals MVP
                              2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Working...
                              X