Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Player to ever play TW is...(opinion here)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best player are the one who doesent think that he`s best player? bang bang...
    FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

• The best playa playa in TW is without a doubt Kid Kaos.
      Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

• Originally posted by FieryFire
        the average # of years played in this thread for each user is like 1. There were a LOT of dominanat players back then. Very hard to pinpoint the best.. each was the best in their own era.

i'd say (btw, this is my perspective cuz i've been on all the top dueling squads since the beginning)

Choroform / phaLanx / childrn of light / dawnerZ / win95 / droog / booyaa - 5 years ago (LAME / TW Elites / defcon1/backstab)

fieryfire jack epinephrine RevT sudden (FRAKTURE/ELusive gen1 ERA) 4 years ago
        Notable mentions - skater

sudden sika static banzi blood (Elu gen 2 vs Siege season 3)- 3 years ago
        Notable mentions - zeno / poozzman / hype

2048 RES is now gone =(

the starting siege line - banzi blood dynasty myself (SIege season 4/5) - 2 years ago

didnt play last season so i wouldnt know much

nowadays..i'd probably pick .. Sika / demonfaze / raspi as the top wb duelists
        Id have to second with most of this. Phalanx was just plain money.

I also remember back in the day Sniper Ace just tore thorugh everyone in pub.

Win95 was probably the best terrier ever.. if you can consistently destroy almost any playing in Public in a terr w/o porting, you aren't half bad.

Some other names I remember from way back are:

Rubber Bomb (taught me how to jav)
        Crome
        Nova Flyer
        Mjollnir
        Jack
        Fireballz has always been great
        Mike The Nose was always a great baser
        Childrn of Light
        Morphix
        Lich Overlord

I'd probably one of the best all - around players was Path of Daggers, he also helped out the zone a lot. He held some training sessions for newbies on how to play wb and jav which were actually very helpful. He taught the fundementals of how to play and own anyone it was just a matter of fine tuning your aim.

There are a lot of others but I'll be damned if I remember all of them.

Mystro was a great player too.. TheCatsPajamas was good. Lesseee... Just going through the best on the ranks of some squads I was in.

I remember from Babylon (funky letters) - Rosy, Roxy, Particle Chicken (Jack which i mentioned earlier), Dogs Bollocks and there was ehm... Silver something... God forgot his name. He used to kick my ass (back when I was good at wbs).

Most of the old guys from Prophecy / EmergE / FraKture / Deceipt etc were the best. I don't think there could ever be a best b/c people come and go.

O s I s too.

Goddamn, i'm going to keep rambling on. I'm going to have to end this post right now or i'll just keep going.
        This signature has been deemed overrated

Comment

• Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR
          Yeah, Jeraden was one of the best all around players.

But, symbol/badboys were really good javs during their prime, good 1 on 1 javs.
          vihta would be my pick for wb.
          I'll have to agree with Jeraden and Symbol. I was just thinking about who else was great was Plague Rabbit like you guys mentioned.

The other one that I'm surprised no one has mentioned was

Incognito

Comment

• Originally posted by Nit
            I'll have to agree with Jeraden and Symbol. I was just thinking about who else was great was Plague Rabbit like you guys mentioned.

The other one that I'm surprised no one has mentioned was

Incognito
            A name i feel isnt mentioned enough is KickAshMan, during the seasons i played with him in Siege he was always rock solid during league games. He might not have gotten many MVPS, but that was mosly because of the fucked MVP system back then.

I remember Haus. was also a bitch to kill.
            :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

• Originally posted by Horny Elf
              A name i feel isnt mentioned enough is KickAshMan, during the seasons i played with him in Siege he was always rock solid during league games. He might not have gotten many MVPS, but that was mosly because of the fucked MVP system back then.

I remember Haus. was also a bitch to kill.

Agreed on both accounts

Comment

• well, if you take the best squads to dominate this zone, elusive / siege / TW Elites / LAME / Rampage, you have like 99% of the best players because they were all on the same squad, which is why its called a supersquad. Look no further than the TWL champion roster that is posted in ?go twld. explains it all.
                Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
                Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

Comment

• I would say all those ppl (oldies) were awesome %50 bc they had high res. Nowadays you can see a better representation of who is actually good ... res nonwithstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sufficient
                    I would say all those ppl (oldies) were awesome %50 bc they had high res. Nowadays you can see a better representation of who is actually good ... res nonwithstanding.
                    ach, bullshit. the best old guys who cared to keep their shape is still dominating. besides, high res was overrated.
                    :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

• I'm the best player this game has ever seen.

Well, either me, or RyanG.
                      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horny Elf
                        ach, bullshit. the best old guys who cared to keep their shape is still dominating. besides, high res was overrated.
                        I dunno, high res seems like it would make a huge difference in dodging a radar shot/aiming. That edge would seperate the good from the great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
                          at what point did i insult anyone?
                          Well if you weren't a fucking retard you might be able to see that you said that I inspired this thread, now look back to Rogue's post where he says he got into the dispute with a newb. It's not a big deal, because I could care less about being indirectly called a newb by you. My main point was that it bothers me when you preach to the community about not being an asshole then you decide that you're going to be an asshole a few weeks down the road, honestly don't waste our time reading your threads.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• I don't know man, that's a pretty big stretch to get to him calling you a newb. Even if it was an intended back-handed slap, there have been much worse said on these forums that received much less notice.

Comment

• troll king is like the cops police
                              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

• i don't pretend to know about anybody who played more than 2 seasons ago, but i think that some of you guys are living in the past.

you cannot compare the players of today to the players of years ago. today there is a more even playing field, and a higher average skill level.

the res limit that was imposed whenever it was would, i would venture a guess, make 80% of those people none of us newbies have ever heard of fairly mediocre. people can say what they like, but this is my honest opinion.

how hard could it have been to have a big screen, a higher res than anybody else, and just never die?
                                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                                Philos> there is something about you
                                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
                                X