This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Mods then theres Bad Mods

Here it is Post any of the problems you have to happen with mods also post some of the things you like about the mods My purpose of starting this thread is to show some of the unfairness recieved in TW.:

I of course will start first with negative comments:

Erathia: I was warning for copying and pasting a spam to erathia. After i had pasted several spams that came from a player trying to present my dilema Erathia then silenced me. By this time I of course was very pissed off so I complained to the help about erathia this is when i recieved my one day ban.

MODERATOR WARNING: Strid3r I dont like you and im very tired -Erathia

^^ this is a true warning not that i really care.. i hate erathia

Positive comment:
    Swim <ZH> and Jason <ER><-?
    They host some of the best events in the game and they host often. They are great guys and well worthy of their position

This will get moved to TW Staff, then you will get warned by a forum mod for starting threads you shouldn't and refer you to TW FAQ's Guide, then Rodge will come along and close it.

Damn mods! -Awesome

Comment

lol im allowed to give my opinion this isnt an oppression so stfu awesome ty

Comment

It's still going to get moved.

If you have a complaint about a staff member, send your side of the story to complaints@trenchwars.org
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Already have but im tired of my complaints not being heard, so i started a thread as well. 5 replies in 5 mins hah this could get popular hopefully before it gets "moved" or "closed"

Comment

Jason is no longer an ER.
            Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
            i just wish it was longer
            Originally posted by Cops
            it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

what is he now?

Comment

There's nothing wrong with showing feelings. Erathia isn't a bot. Though he types as fast as one.
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

When do we get to the unfair part?

Comment

Originally posted by Strid3r
                    lol im allowed to give my opinion this isnt an oppression so stfu awesome ty
                    do you realize the hypocracy of saying "i am allowed to give my opinion" and then saying "so stfu"?
                    Already have but im tired of my complaints not being heard, so i started a thread as well. 5 replies in 5 mins hah this could get popular hopefully before it gets "moved" or "closed"
                    3 of those 5 were you, and you counted the original post you made as a "reply" as well .. so it was 4 replies in 5 mins, half of which you posted
                    Last edited by Awesome; 07-19-2004, 02:05 AM.

Comment

what is he now?
                      Superman!
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

Erathia is the funniest man alive
                        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Who can picture Erathia listening to anything but The Cardigans?

Not this guy.
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

omg strid3r is on bs, how cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                              This will get moved to TW Staff, then you will get warned by a forum mod for starting threads you shouldn't and refer you to TW FAQ's Guide, then Rodge will come along and close it.

Damn mods! -Awesome

Moved to TW Staff!
                              Strid3r, we appreciate your input, but do mind the rules in here! Read the TW Staff FAQ for where to drop your complaints!

Oh and btw: Closed!
                              Greets,
                              Roger

Comment

Working...
                              X