compulsive name hoarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't horde. I kick that much ass.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

The guy who had "bionic" wanted to trade it for my name "Reflect" and the guy who had "bio" I think died.
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

haha I thought this thread was about the guy called compulsive hoarding names, and I was like "wtf? compulsive's names are garbage."

But these guys are right, It's not about your name, It's about the skill. I started using the name SlightlyRetardedBob out of my own free will because I thought it was funny. I actually started using an "elite" name for squads, but in the end I like SlightlyRetardedBob so much more and I'm gonna change it after twl.

Btw to all you guys that think srb is the sweetest name. ty <3 u all. Shortbus bob 4ever!
        I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Overburn
          hmmmm, I've been playing continuum since 2000. I believe 4½ years is alot longer than 1 week. and for the record, Im not "bitching and moaning", If I was I would be saying stuff like "W7FZ |\|0OBZ, DON7 T4|<E GO0D NAEM$ AND G4TH3R 7H3M, unf unf, I HEaTE$ YOU. ARRRFFGGGH MY FACE@#@#~!%!$#%"
          Lol Overburn, since 2000 eh? Does that explain your signature? "C2S:0.-1? WTF...."
          Sad that you dont know from 4 1/2 years. Plus, if you were here from 2000 you'd have a good name and you wouldnt of started this thread. Also, you wouldn't have joined TWFORUM like a month ago.
          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Do we truly need a name to prove how good we are?

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
              Lol Overburn, since 2000 eh? Does that explain your signature? "C2S:0.-1? WTF...."
              Sad that you dont know from 4 1/2 years. Plus, if you were here from 2000 you'd have a good name and you wouldnt of started this thread. Also, you wouldn't have joined TWFORUM like a month ago.
              I didnt ever bother signing up for the twforum becasue I never really ever went on it, the whole reason I did is becasue my brother said somthing about subbmiting maps or whatever was on this forum. and truthfully, I have never had "C2S:0.-1" show up in my ?lag until a while ago, even in all 4 years that Ive been playing. I used to have a diffrent name, but I didnt like it so I switched to this one, and the reason I have this name is because all the good names were taken, hence the reason I posted this. (but that happened a while ago, I just recently remembered it)
              Like, there was this ninja who got
              ticked off at some people who kept
              talking while he was trying to rock
              out on his guitar, so the ninja totally
              flipped out and sang at them till
              they all exploded!!! (true story.)

Comment

gah, whatever I give up. theres no use in arguing over a useless topic.

what Im really trying to say is that Im mad because I dont Like this name, and all my choice names were taken.
                Last edited by Overburn; 07-21-2004, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Dude please just shut the fuck up. If you had actually played for and a half years ago then you'd have horded as many names as you could have. If in fact this is true (No way in hell that it is) then your veteran status is unknown shit. Nobody cares about you, nobody cares to hear you whine. Stfu, live wit hthe names you have, and for the last time THIS IS POINTLESS TO POST ON THE FORUMS BECAUSE NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT HERE. I'm sure the Ops get tons of messages every day from people like lying out their ass to say that they have veteran status, and certain names should be reset. They don't care, your just another one in the pile.

Comment

bullet format

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                    Dude please just shut the fuck up. If you had actually played for and a half years ago then you'd have horded as many names as you could have. If in fact this is true (No way in hell that it is) then your veteran status is unknown shit. Nobody cares about you, nobody cares to hear you whine. Stfu, live wit hthe names you have, and for the last time THIS IS POINTLESS TO POST ON THE FORUMS BECAUSE NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT HERE. I'm sure the Ops get tons of messages every day from people like lying out their ass to say that they have veteran status, and certain names should be reset. They don't care, your just another one in the pile.
                    ok lets break this down into bullet-format so I can awnser this correctly...
                    • Dude please just shut the fuck up
                      No. EDIT: well, I was going to anyways, even before you posted.

• If you had actually played for and a half years ago then you'd have horded as many names as you could have.
                      No, I dont like it when people hoard names, so why the hell would I do it myself? I do have a couple (like 3), but not 2,345,623,457,235 names.

• If in fact this is true (No way in hell that it is) then your veteran status is unknown shit.
                      It is true that I have played for a while, but I dont think Im well Know

• Nobody cares about you, nobody cares to hear you whine.
                      first off Im not whining, Im more mature than that, and secondly, I think some people actually do care, or they would have been posting the same shit you are

• Stfu, live wit hthe names you have, and for the last time THIS IS POINTLESS TO POST ON THE FORUMS BECAUSE NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT HERE.
                      I AM living with the name I have, and I think this is the first time youve said "dont post this here" so there is no need for the "for the last time" part

• I'm sure the Ops get tons of messages every day from people like lying out their ass to say that they have veteran status, and certain names should be reset.
                      are you sure about that, I think you just told a lie. Im not lying to you though, I have been playing since 2000 (but only tw since 2002)

• They don't care, your just another one in the pile.
                      who doesnt care, the ops? why WOULD they care about me in the first place? oh and good job noob on coming up with a devastating cliche, not

well, Im glad you wasted my time that could have been contributed to my map editor. gg.
                    Last edited by Overburn; 07-21-2004, 08:48 PM.

Comment

As pastaboy stated above your former post, there are many topics about this on forums. Why don't you try searching for some dumbfuck, and you will see. Think before you speak. BTW if you are living with the names you have, then you shouldnt have posted this topic dumbfuck. You are whining whther you choose to realize it or not. You used the pile cliche in the first place so gg to you and your baseless argument. And Im pretty sure you can ask any Op how many times a day they get asked to reset names, and Im pretty sure they wont lie you fucking newbie.

Btw go ahead and uninstall your map editor, I dont anyone wants to see your shit.

Comment

hmm, stop annoyng me by replying to this thread.
                        I only briefly skimmed your last post so I didnt get everything but,
                        you dont have to attack my map editor just becasue you dont "like" me. I believe youve never even heard about. Also I cant uninstall my mapeditor as I am currently still programming it.
                        so please kindly gtfo. gg.
                        -Overburn

edit: ok I just read you last post, I believe bullet format is needed again.
                        • As pastaboy stated above your former post, there are many topics about this on forums.
                          yes I know there are, but whats the use in reviving an old thread when I can startout my own thread saying exactly what I want to start out with, not just feed off of what other people have posted

• Why don't you try searching for some dumbfuck, and you will see.
                          Think before you speak.

at the time, I thought it would be a waste of time, but since you keep bothering me with the same shit, I think I SHOULD have revived an old thread.

• BTW if you are living with the names you have, then you shouldnt have posted this topic dumbfuck.
                          true I am living with my name that I have, I didnt expect anyone to really do anything about It, accept make them hear my opinion. that is pretty much the whole point of this forum, isnt it?

• You are whining whther you choose to realize it or not.
                          Originally posted by Dictionary.com
                          whine ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hwn, wn)
                          v. whined, whin·ing, whines
                          v. intr.
                          1) To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
                          2) To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
                          3) To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.
                          I'm pretty sure your insisting that I am whining as to the definition of #2. Although I am complaining, I am missing the childish part, you are sadly mistaken.

• You used the pile cliche in the first place so gg to you and your baseless argument.
                          I didnt deny I used it, but its not very effective as comback on a messageboard over the internet. Aslo, this argument isnt really baseless......
                          Originally posted by Dictionary.com
                          base·less ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bsls)
                          adj.
                          Having no basis or foundation in fact; unfounded.
                          Synonyms: baseless, groundless, idle, unfounded, unwarranted
                          These adjectives mean being without a basis or foundation in fact: a baseless accusation; groundless rumors; idle gossip; unfounded suspicions; unwarranted jealousy.
                          I would have to say, I have a basis View on the subject, that is why I posted.

• And Im pretty sure you can ask any Op how many times a day they get asked to reset names, and Im pretty sure they wont lie you fucking newbie.
                          wouldnt want to waste thier time (mine too), I dont see how the ops could reset a name. I believe everyone else has this common knowledge also, so I will just assume that people dont even bother with it. (but then again, some people are complete assholes )

Im sure your going to counter-post this with more arguments, lol.
                        Last edited by Overburn; 07-21-2004, 10:20 PM.

Comment

You told me to gtfo, oh man I am devastated. Go program your piece of shit, I read your topic about a map editor and I can't wait to see if your just full of bullshit about it. I only dislike you because your trying t olie about a veteran status you've never had, and you constantly contradict yourself.
                          So will you please kindly shut the fuck up and quit saying gg, acting like youve won something.

BTW I'll leave your topic alone now, I've expressed how I felt about this issue.

EDIT: Ok since you wanna be a fag Ill leave it at this:

1) You were acting childish
                          2) I said read, not revive an old thread
                          3) Stop trying to sound intelligent, it doesnt work well with you
                          4) And Im through arguing with you

SO keep posting, Ive got you ignored.
                          Last edited by Torn Wing; 07-21-2004, 10:39 PM.

Comment

read my previous post, I just edited it.

lol, Im only saying "gg" becasue I think its funny, somehow.

Comment

gg

lol, just kidding.

Comment

ok, I guess as my last post in this thread (hopefully) I can clarify a few things so that noone gets confused:

as the facts stand right now:
                                • If by vetran you mean "Has played for a long time", I guess I am since I've been playing continuum since 2000.
                                • my "vetranship" might not be well know as I have gone through about 3 names (Including my current one) and have taken a leave of absence over the last summer.
                                • I dont whine, I would have to say this is not very childish (although its closer than other topics)
                                • I dont "Compulsively hoard" names, I have a total of about 4. and I dont like it when people do it.
                                • this isnt a baseless argument.
                                • maby there are some newbs out there that will bother ops about name-resetting, Im pretty sure the ops can do shit about resetting names.
                                • I dont think ops get a ton of name-resetting requests, but I may be completely wrong about this.
                                • cliches are not good for comebacks if they have been used previously in the argument
                                • people do care about this thread, becasue they post.
                                • my map editor will be 100% bullshit-free and kick-ass enabled.
                                • dont use the same insult twice in a post "dumbfuck".
                                • I dont hate you, I just am defending what I posted.
                                • I think "gg" is a sort of comic relief for me during an argument over the internet, as it reminds me that this is an argument about a 7(?) year old 2-d internet spaceship game.
                                • I dont think I contradict myself, but I might have.
                                • I am not "new" to continuum, but I am to this messageboard.
                                • I have never seen a packetloss like 0.-1% in my life, until recently.
                                • we dont need a good name to truly prove how good we are, but i dont want to have a name like "aZnSk8terGai34527345"
                                • I still want to know the conditions on name-resettage.

I think thats it on the clarification bit.

gg, lol just kidding

Comment

Working...
                                X