can it be? sub space 3d...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can it be? sub space 3d...

got kinda burnt out on my current animation project and figured doing some ss stuff would be kinda interesting...

i did a few test aniamations and would like to know what you guys think

any ideas,comments etc are welcome

these are all divx codec

angelfire.com/theforce/chumdinger/morph-insectship.avi angelfire.com/theforce/chumdinger/rise-launch-1.avi angelfire.com/theforce/chumdinger/ex-1.avi angelfire.com/theforce/chumdinger/sunrise.avi

copy and paste makes them not get taken down as soon

wow, those are really nice graphics, but i think it'd be too hard to make maps for that :P current maps can be made fairly quick but those would take like 20x the ammount of time to make, so i dunno if that'd make a good 3d ss but you could definately make a great spaceship game with stuff like that
    Ban Ikrit

Comment

I dont feel like learning the controls all over again. Maybe just screw with the graphics we've got now.

Comment

geuss i didnt make it clear...

i dont mean the actual game to be 3d,i want to make a movie of it(like the test ones i posted)

Comment

Feel free.

Comment

pretty nice avi's, but theres a few things i noticed when i was watching them...

it isn't in space, all of them are on planets
            the ships in your movies dont resemble ships in ss
            ships in ss cant transform

cool stuff, but not really subspace 3d

Comment

those videos were just some test stuff i have done with space ships

my internet decided to stop working thanks to this awesome weather...

so i went ahead and started modeling a wb...even without good pictures of it (i used to ones in the /graphics folder )

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...ce/warbird.bmp

no paint but atleast its in space,right?

Comment

Everytime when I see 3d+subspace, I think to myself, great ruin the game. The game aint just good in 3d. I love the 2d way. Tho i prefer 3d games like freelancer, that by the way is an awesome multiplayer game.

Anyway, the 3d movie sound nice. Better get yourself a theme, and a good musician and lots of time.
                Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

those links doesn't work here :S
                  help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Speaking of 3D, here is a 3D Warbird avatar I made if anyone wants it

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
                      those links doesn't work here :S
                      If you are talking about his first post, they are two seperate links, copy the first line and open a new internet browser. Paste it in your brower search thing, then when your done, come back to the forum browser one and copy the second one and paste it.

p.s.: Learn some better english skills. *its "your girlfriends pussy" not, "you're." You're means you are.
                      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                        Speaking of 3D, here is a 3D Warbird avatar I made if anyone wants it

Thats cool Eph, except the back is to big, it is out of porportion in my opinion, but it is nice
                        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

As I said before, If the 3d version was called DeepSpace, you would all have different opinions of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                            p.s.: Learn some better english skills. *its "your girlfriends pussy" not, "you're." You're means you are.
                            If you're going to correct him, may as well get it right - "your girlfriend's pussy"

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                              Thats cool Eph, except the back is to big, it is out of porportion in my opinion, but it is nice
                              word

Comment

Working...
                              X