Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eek! Was bored at work again today...

Comment

cool eph. would be cooler if the ship was textured though. and if something would actually hit it.
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Ship is un-textured because I have to redraw the entire ship since it is an 'import' and came in as a single entity. Plus I'm just playing around here at work and just whipped it up in a few minutes.

Geez, you guys are hard to please, I'm going back to my wife, where I am 'kind of' appreciated...hehe
        Last edited by Ephemeral; 07-22-2004, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenPlums
          If you're going to correct him, may as well get it right - "your girlfriend's pussy"
          Acually I am still right in context. Read his location or whichever one it is, and it says, "girlfriends." I was correcting the word "you're." Oh, and thanks for showing me. And on this subject, I'm pretty sure it is - "Golden Plums" (with a space).
          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
            Eek! Was bored at work again today...

Hahahahaha, that is awesome. May I ask where are you making these videos,graphics, etc.? (Program)
            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
              Hahahahaha, that is awesome. May I ask where are you making these videos,graphics, etc.? (Program)
              I use TrueSpace6 for the ship and the ship animation and then I used ParticleIllusion 3 to add the explosion.
              I have little experience, and this took about an hour of farting around these programs to complete.

Comment

there is already a 3d subsppace/continuum game called "continuum next level" but its not finished being created (I think the programmers dropped it though) and It sucks alot. You could model your wb off the one in it.
                Like, there was this ninja who got
                ticked off at some people who kept
                talking while he was trying to rock
                out on his guitar, so the ninja totally
                flipped out and sang at them till
                they all exploded!!! (true story.)

Comment

that game was bad, but yet a 3d subspace would be fun, just give more controls, and better gfx, i guess if it went retail i would buy it, but like all games i purchase, it has to have multiplayer, and has to have good graphics and be fun, or i return it!!
                  1:AvenDragon> jason, what do you think of animals
                  1:Jason> hm? what kind of animals?
                  1:AvenDragon> um...soft ones
                  1:Jason> i dunno, animals are cool i suppose
                  1:AvenDragon> :/
                  1:AvenDragon> what about dogs that poop?
                  1:Jason> everyone shits, no biggie
                  1:AvenDragon> u know...ur so right

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                    I use TrueSpace6 for the ship and the ship animation and then I used ParticleIllusion 3 to add the explosion.
                    I have little experience, and this took about an hour of farting around these programs to complete.
                    I used to have truespace 3 or 4 a few years ago. Damn it sucked. Maybe the new versions are better though.
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

my bro Picano2.0 (or picano-san.exe), a current sysop of Hyperspace, makes subspace movies.. i'll link ya as soon as I find it

Comment

i somehow liked the Subspace3D zone
                        FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                          Anyway, the 3d movie sound nice. Better get yourself a ... good musician
                          I hate to toot my own horn, but if you do decide you want original music I could see what I could whip up. Just email me at feoren@yahoo.com or even leave me a message in TW. You can find a song I've done at http://www.archive.org/audio/audio-d...=Carl_Leth_191 and more at http://www.archive.org/audio/audio-s...nsource_audio&

Really, I don't mean to advertise, but the AIM link screws up my browser and that's too long to just leave you a message. Anyway, it would be free, of course, and I wouldn't care if you didn't give me credit or anything like that.

Comment

I own
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I want a self-destruct button like on ephe's picture so I can take out the five ships around me when I'm sharking
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Last edited by Vantage; 09-26-2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X