!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !

I just want to know WHY guys on this game find it necessary to harass girls! Do you want us to not play this bloody game?

Anyways.. I don't feel like going off about it, I just don't understand it I suppose.
    Sina Olet Sootti :)

What actual girl would go so far out of her way to let everyone know that they're a girl? I'm a guy. I don't talk about how I'm a guy every three seconds. If I were to start playing a new online game, I wouldn't go on it and be like, "I'm a guy, I'm a guy, I'm a guy. Did you know that I'm a guy?" Most every girl/"girl" that plays Subspace does this, with a couple of exceptions, like Ayden and Left_Eye (granted, Left_Eye does make it pretty clear that she's a girl, what with her "lots of love" schtick and whatnot, but in the game, she's not so obvious about it). The girls that are like, "Hi, I'm a girl, look at me, whoo, I'm a girl, whoo" (You, The Goddess, Volcom Chick, Material Girl, Dark_mistress) are really easy targets, because what self-respecting girl would ever act like that online? That means you're either, A) not a girl, or B) a non-self-respecting girl. Uhh, yeah. That's why.

Comment

attention seeker

Comment

Originally posted by Blast
        A bunch of smart/correct stuff.
        Kudos. Girls who keep saying "I'M A GIRL I'M A GIRL LOOK BOOBIES I'M A GIRL WHO IS FEMALE" are attention whores.

I tell people my gender, but only to correct their use of pronouns - when they refer to me as "he."

I think girls say "LOOK LOOK LOOK" because a lot of guys go easy on them and don't kill them. Or are nicer to them. Oh, that's right - there's the attention whore thing again.

I have a great distaste for females.
        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

At least one name mentioned in these posts is not a chick. There you have problem #1.

And aussie .. you're on Blasphemous. A sqaud known for 3 reasons :

1) Be full of chicks.
          2) Play laser tag a lot.
          3) Be useless at anything else.

That's problem #2.

Now then why guys harrass girls ... it's just that given you have 98% of the SS population as males, and the other 2% as females things are a little unbalanced. Hence the attention that usually gets spread around in the real world (due to the 50/50 nature of things) means that all the attention the (need I say horny teenage) male population would excercice on women goes onto the 2% that are female. Hence it's a lot more concentrated and frequent.

It's not harrassment. It's maths. Which is a very geeky but true way of looking at it.
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Plus it doesn't help to have that famous Female Duality.

If they want the attention, they actively seek it out from anyone and everyone.

If they don't want it, they attack the same people who were chatting them up/hitting on them/flirting with them for NO REASON.

Then the girl gets pissed off when the guy, who got burned, doesn't want to talk to her again when SHE wants to talk.

God I hate girls. >_<
            Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedandy
              God I hate girls. >_<
              Who's supposed to be the faggot here, anyway?
              Fucking idiots, the lot of you.

Comment

oh she's a girl hahahahahahahahahhahahaha
                barf

also, what did you think of your experience as a girl?
                LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

lol how were you harassed or whatever you so call it?
                  TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
                  TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
                  Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

im a girl )

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                      im a girl )
                      do i really have to put a link to the picture of your wang again.... sigh
                      Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by Childrn of Light
                        oh she's a girl hahahahahahahahahhahahaha
                        barf

also, what did you think of your experience as a girl?
                        your sig is of genius quality

Comment

CoLs avatar is great..... lol who harassed this girl
                          Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Who's harassing?!? :eek:
                            Grime> i want a cigarette now :(
                            aussie chi> i'll share one with you
                            Grime> no, bad Grime, bad
                            aussie chi> then we can go have hot sex!

Comment

Ok I hate this forum since it will always lose my msgs after i type em!

yhm... so back to the topic.
                              I dun understand why is aussie complaining abt this. When i chose my nick to be "killah babe" i very well knew where i was getting myself into. I still took it cos men always think they r the only ones playing comp games. I also knew choosing that nick would bring harassment but also hold back some (since it's TOO feminine therefor making many think I'm a man)

Ok, I'm gonna get so much bitching from saying this but it's a fact that we WANT attention. Any girl denying that is not telling the truth. It' so simple.

When I got bored to "cyber sex" msg i changed to Miau. Strangers won't usually know i am a girl and if they do so what. Those who know me... well.. they know me. They won't harass me beyond my limits.. lol~
                              I like the "flirty" conversations with men since hell... it's the women nature =D

I like to be recodnized (how the hell do u spell that word???) as a girl for 2 reasons:

1. I like the attention.
                              2. It's so much fun to kick guy's asses in a "men's club" like this =P
                              Last edited by Miau; 09-18-2002, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X