Farewell, Defiancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell, Defiancy

Well, all of you expected it, Defiancy has fallen apart after the loss vs. Melee. It was my most favourite basing squad, got most of us into basing, but lots of core members have left after the loss vs. Melee which caused other members to follow the suit. We lost 12 members after the loss vs. Melee and our squad as a whole are dissolving right after, or the day after the match against Syndicate. As Xog said:

....I realized that since we've been accepted to TWL-B, our motives stopped. Therefor, we had no motivation.. That's pretty much the reason Melee won 15-1. When I first joined the squad, we were ALL so energetic, wannabe pro's, and we just flat out had a good time, and that's why I stayed.. Our goals were to get into TWL-B.. and that's what we did. And since we've done that, we had nothing to strive for. Although I discovered my elite abilities to shark, it was a great time on it. And I'm looking towards having another great squad like them.

Syndicate will be the last event our squad will fight together in, and after that we'll say our farewells. It was fun, really, ray j, death3d, ravenfeather are hilarious when they just wake up as dante says, cracking jokes at eachother, we bded so energetically and didnt care about losses knowing what we did wrong.

Ray, you were an awesome terrier and you told us what we did wrong andwhat we did right, you practiced everyday trying to improve, you partly helped the whole squad to stay together as long as we did. The score's 6-5 you FYI :P

Escales, man I sometimes thought you were only one with a brain in the squad, you made wise decisions and helped us up when we were down.

X Japan, you're a riot, and were loyal ever since you joined, big ups to you buddy.

Jerome, for waking pave's fag as up all the time for bd's and occaisionally playing for him when he had to piss

Pavement/Tyrome, You guys were nice buddies with eachother, it was pretty cool how i would say 'pavement go call tyrome' or 'tyrome go call pavement' so we could BD.

Death3d, you werea big help to the squad, providing the squad arena, forum, website, and taking the bad seeds out of the squad. You were strict in a good way and you were prety funny on squadchat.

Lastly, Concealed, I don't know anything about you, but props for not leaving the squad right when you joined when it was dying, Props to your loyalty.

To the rest, thanks for holding the squad together as long as it was and I wish you the best in the future. Don't start saying things like 'I don't care', our forums Death made are down for some reason, so this is the only place I can post it, besides no one really checks our forums:P

Goodbye, Defiancy, It was fun.

-Send
    Last edited by Send; 07-23-2004, 05:03 PM.

Originally posted by Send
    ....I realized that since we've been accepted to TWL-B, our motives stopped. Therefor, we had no motivation..

...When I first joined the squad, we were ALL so energetic, wannabe pro's, and we just flat out had a good time, and that's why I stayed.. Our goals were to get into TWL-B.. and that's what we did. And since we've done that, we had nothing to strive for.

brain. exploding.
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Jerome, for waking pave's fag as up all the time for bd's and occaisionally playing for him when he had to piss
      tx man!
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
        brain. exploding.
        I think what he means is the next goal- playoffs or winning TWL seems so far away that people lose motivation. Not everyone's been in it from early on, ya know.

Comment

Farewell newbie squad

Comment

....I realized that since we've been accepted to TWL-B, our motives stopped.
            shouldn't that when you finally get motivated? ... the goal for most squads is to win in twl, not just show up

Comment

aww poor def. I had fun predicting against you and being right 100% of the time on the twl site =(((

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                shouldn't that when you finally get motivated? ... the goal for most squads is to win in twl, not just show up
                they couldnt win....they had like 4 games
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Damn, me and a friend were wanting to join them.
                  oh well.

Comment

What happend if guys when against Syndicate (like that would happend :P)
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Syndicate ain't the best in basing.

Comment

You guys were pretty good for 'newbs'. GL in future TWL ambitions and such
                        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Although I discovered my elite abilities to shark, it was a great time on it.
                          Wa wa wait... who said that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                            they couldnt win....they had like 4 games
                            they coulda tried to atleast win their games.. i mean, isnt diso getting into LB playoffs with only 4 wins?

Comment

way to go fagos
                              I agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X