Farewell, Defiancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dissolving threads

Haha, we got more threads about Defiancy dissolving then Diso when they said they were dissolving.
    True quote from forums:
    Originally posted by Erathia
    and I agree with Abatis.
    True quote from ?go base:
    Spamon Xa> Abatis isn't bad

Comment

I was mentioned o.0 heh. The only reason i stayed, is because my homosexual virginity was at threat if i left before d3d. Since Escales didn't really want new recruits he was like ehhh, and just gave up if d3d got me to promise to stay. and i fucking did. Good Luck to all you fuckers. <3

Skynyrd>Lets BD
      Ray J>im stoned, nig
      Skynyrd> BD Unf
      What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Originally posted by Abatis
        Haha, we got more threads about Defiancy dissolving then Diso when they said they were dissolving.

Cause we like to make fun of you. It's just sad about diso. It's just happy about def.

Comment

Originally posted by Auraz
          It's just sad about diso.
          Really?
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by concealed
            I was mentioned o.0 heh. The only reason i stayed, is because my homosexual virginity was at threat if i left before d3d. Since Escales didn't really want new recruits he was like ehhh, and just gave up if d3d got me to promise to stay. and i fucking did. Good Luck to all you fuckers. <3

Skynyrd>Lets BD
            Ray J>im stoned, nig
            Skynyrd> BD Unf
            WTF - Ray got stoned and I missed it??!?

&@#$*%(@*%!$@#%*$&#^@$#!
            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

idn, i'm always drunk. I just remember sky always being like lets dd or bd unf unf and shit. And Ray always saying nig. Good Times in this week or 2
              What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage

I didn't think so because a2k told me you guys weren't, but I hadn't seen any hype about it. Glad you guys are staying around.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                  Wa wa wait... who said that?
                  Everyone on the squad said so. No, they were not being sarcastic

Comment

I think its great that every squad we invited to join in Shriek's place dissolved, maybe this will show the Ops that some sortof system needs to be made in order to choose who enters in what category, when, and why they qualify. GG Defiancy, I can definately say I saw it coming.

Comment

Guys guys guys, you can only write weepy essays if people were bothered about the squad in the first place
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                        Guys guys guys, you can only write weepy essays if people were bothered about the squad in the first place
                        Hum Zeus, I already said there wasn't another place to post it besides here since our squad forum was down :/

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                          I think its great that every squad we invited to join in Shriek's place dissolved, maybe this will show the Ops that some sortof system needs to be made in order to choose who enters in what category, when, and why they qualify. GG Defiancy, I can definately say I saw it coming.
                          Compared to the squads that couldn't make it through a single game, I think we did alright. Technically Defiancy didn't even dropout, we played our first 3 matches, and the 4th was forfeited. Go make insulting posts towards Whipe or maybe merce for causing the entire thing in the first place.
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

this is stupid, this squad is only like 2-3 months, please close. thanks
                            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Working...
                            X