Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[DEPRECATED] Community-Driven Silence Program (!report)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Rules for thee not for me” is how the staffing in this zone operates. The biggest perps are staff members themselves. They all know, they all don’t care. If the operators really did care about they wouldn’t claim zero tolerance and then simultaneously treat things case-by-case(LOL) like they do everytime they make announcements. At least learn how words work if you’re going to feed us a load of shit lol. No one will respect this zone if the staffing doesn’t even respect it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post

Per the linked program description, regarding fraudulent reports:

Fifth offense -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 365 day tailpiping by leviathan

Is that an all-day-long tailpiping? Are we talking 365x24=8760 continuous hours of tailpiping? By a lev, no less? I assume we are associating girth of ship with, uhhh.... widening of tailpipe.
      Yes, the bigger the ship, the rougher the tailpiping.

Comment

• The zone is a safer place when Rent-A-Cop Rab is on patrol.

Comment

• this program is a confirmed bust

Comment

• is rab still a faggot? pls confirm

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post

Per the linked program description, regarding fraudulent reports:

Fifth offense -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 365 day tailpiping by leviathan

Is that an all-day-long tailpiping? Are we talking 365x24=8760 continuous hours of tailpiping? By a lev, no less? I assume we are associating girth of ship with, uhhh.... widening of tailpipe.
              It's an all-year tailpiping. And yes, leviathan has maximal joystick girth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir BattyCrease View Post
                is rab still a faggot? pls confirm
                Confirmed

Comment

• DoCoMo is the latest faggot to abuse the reporting system. Got a successful mutevote for Skyman saying ez once.

Comment

• So does Honcho get a 14 day ban for paying players to silence me? when all I did was challenge him to a duel?... that seems pretty fraudulent to me, along with the staffers that went along with it and allowed it to happen, pissed me off in which I sent a Meme ?Help call and got another 1 hour silence (which lasted hours not 1 hour) the bot is broken. seems like staff really don't give a fuck as long as they're on the right side of the joke. ?? I'll be waiting for my 50mill pub bucks compensation from the subspace supreme court and honchos red carpet ban for 14 days.

Comment

• Dunno but you've turned into a bellend so I'm not surprised.

Comment

• Is it illegal for some one to pay me to vote mute?

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

Since the initial implementation of !report, we have further implemented the system for !votemute and addressed it in this post.

Because these two systems have quite a bit of overlap, we are going to discontinue the !report functionality in this current capacity.

​​​​​​Going forward, please use the !votemute system for temporary silences voted on by current player population.

We will be leaving the !report command in the system for use as a last resort only if a ?cheater message goes unanswered. The system will leave a message for moderators with a snippet of the player's text from the last so many lines.

As a reminder, abuse of system mechanics (including false help/cheater calls) is prohibited and punishable by a zone ban.

Comment

Working...
                          X