Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love it when I log in and have messages like this from people on my ignore.txt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beast View Post
    Nope, it's actually a real life skill that you must learn in any basic job in modern society, it be different if they were threatening your life, or knew where you lived, and said personal things about you, but for messaging you, calling you a fag? Get over it.
    Wrong. In IRL you can walk away. If someone continues to harass you that's a crime.

Comment

file a report to your local cybercrime agency.
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Who would say "stop playing that toxic ass game".

Comment

i'll answer

pancakes > waffles

Comment

Pancakes (only when they have crispy rings on the outside, soft,fluffy, and cakey like textue in the middle.I use kruztys
            Click image for larger version

Name:	krusteaz-pancake-mix.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	1331111

2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

It's amazing that Rab's defense for the incessant whining he spams forums with is that he is helping other people, when I have seen exactly 0 other people complain at anywhere near the level of this guy. Who exactly are you helping? Do you have an imaginary friend that experiences a completely believable level of abuse everywhere he goes, just like you claim?
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

?messages as an ignore bypass have never really been covered by bans policy, likely because they're a single message, and they aren't blocked by ?ignore/ignore.txt as far as I'm aware. Perhaps this is a feature POiD may implement with the new client+biller combo. If a single player is continuously using ?message to harass you, particularly if they are threatening your life, encouraging suicide, etc., please document it (ideally with screenshots, or a picture of the screen with your phone's camera) so it can be reviewed by the ban operators.

As for circumventing ?ignore on different names: Unlike other games, staff are unable to view and review the content of private messages or chats. This allows an unparalleled amount of privacy unheard of in most games. However, it does make verifying when people are using alternate names to get around ?ignore more difficult. Multiple screenshots/camera shots of the same message within a short time with ship movement in the background add veracity to claims -- the more the better. (BIET was working on a system to allow perfect verification of screenshots, but he may have discontinued the project.) We still do ban for this and it's absolutely against TW's rules.
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Pancakes ftw.
                  WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                    It's amazing that Rab's defense for the incessant whining he spams forums with is that he is helping other people, when I have seen exactly 0 other people complain at anywhere near the level of this guy. Who exactly are you helping? Do you have an imaginary friend that experiences a completely believable level of abuse everywhere he goes, just like you claim?
                    stop derailing this topic.

pancakes or waffles paul, ANSWER

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post

stop derailing this topic.

pancakes or waffles paul, ANSWER
                      Waffles is the correct answer
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

ok, one of these degenerates got banned, maybe the rest of u will take this opportunity to stop.
                        Last edited by Rab; 10-19-2019, 06:13 AM.

Comment

nope

you're a faggot

how come i didnt get banned

Comment

Unfortunatly Rab a forum post is exactly the reaction they probably want. This forum post confirms they have had their message viewed and also had a reaction which furthermore encourages them to do it further.
                            British> my 18th tomoz $$
                            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

I know that. But without it, nobody knows what abuse these people are inflicting on others.

[Oct 19 14:22] skyforger: dont say nigger or they might ban u

had several from Bowlcut too, but forgot to post them.

Comment

No1 got banned rip
                                WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Working...
                                X