App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App

Please update the TW app with new address Dezmond.

Please and thanks
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

app was never fixed after the most recent big crash

Comment

Dez was planning to try and recompile it with the new address. Not sure how far here got. Sent a follow-up email to check.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

IMO it's a risk not worth the reward. The app and associated permissions should be removed.

Comment

DEZMOND

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Received word back from Dez.

The app uses old dependencies, which cause it to break when trying to compile to work with newer versions. (Mobile development is a special kind of hell that I'd wish on no-one except shovelware "game"devs.)

He's tried as much as he can, and it's not something easily resolved.

We could possibly try and recruit someone from a nation in the world where wages are relatively low. However, I'm not sure how many people actually use TWChat anymore, and as Rab points out, there are certain issues with it to begin with that make shuttering it once and for all not entirely a negative.
            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

it was used a good bit once first started, but i doubt many would be heart broken if not brought back....TWDT trade deadline is over next week, so yea.....was a good run!

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Working...
              X