Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    Voth
    Watching you, Kthx, and the_paul's obsession with insulting current players because you were benchers and need to put others down to try to make yourselves feel better is sad.
    Hey, those were fun times. It was like 15 years ago and you still remember it which means I played my role well enough.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

It has been a long time since I played the game or signed on to forums, and tonight for some reason I decided to come see if the game was still alive. Thanks for those screenshots. They brought back a lot of good memories. I remember speccing some of these crazy matches and daydreaming about being good enough to be in one of these super elite squads I miss my friends from NS, WR, Melee, and RB. Truly a memorable part of my childhood. I hope everyone is doing well!
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Aloha
        Dice
        TWLB Champions Season 8
        TWLJ Champions Season 8
        TWLB Champions Season 10
        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
          Aloha
          Get back on! miss ya buddy.
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

https://files.catbox.moe/e7vngf.webm
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

:$:$

Comment

kthx There's actually a WEBM button I created especially so you could embed your low-effort /pol/graphs in WEBM form.

Yes, as if everyone were cremated. QED; utterly brilliant.

You probably also think that the gulags didn't exist under the USSR? No, you don't think that, because like a well-read modern intellectual, you've read the Gulag Archipelago. (It's an excellent book, but I strongly recommend the abridged version. I made the mistake of reading the almost 900 page Volume 1, which was only about the process leading up to the gulags, and not actually what happened in them. Interesting, but tedious. Vol 2 and 3 cover inside the gulags and the aftermath as well, and paced it about right, but they still left out some really good material. Frankl's Man's Search for Meaning is the German camp version, though more comparable to Dostoevsky's House of the Dead than Gulag as it's from one person's perspective. One of the coolest things about Gulag is it's compiled from so many accounts, so that the veracity is almost unimpeachable.)

But more importantly, you believe in the existence of the Soviet gulags because they confirm your pre-existing beliefs about the tyranny of a nominal Communist country. Whereas you can't believe the holocaust happened because you've joined an online Hitler fan club. Powered by the boomer Stormfront invasion ... who, really guys, we are so cool and hip and with it, a finger on the pulse of the zeitgeist -- just like (You)!

Please keep your nonsense off here. There's a reason nobody takes you guys seriously. You don't read a damn thing.
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

He's mad.

Comment

More just tired. Tired of people not trying all that hard. It's a copypaste world these days.
                    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                      More just tired. Tired of people not trying all that hard. It's a copypaste world these days.
                      Hey calm down Qan. Denying history is fine as long as it isn't the holocaust right. It isn't about that as much as pointing out the obvious problems like the fact that most religious groups have been killed, most races and ethnicities have been enslaved and history is fucked up for everybody if you go far enough back. You should know by now that I'm not some neo nazi who thinks Jews are the root of all evil but more of a guy who wants to make people realize the truth of events. I expected a bit more credit from you of all people. Questioning anything only helps strengthen an argument unless the argument is invalid anyways.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Besides I'm irish, you want to tell me that I had it better than Jews historically lol?

Tell me I'm wrong and then ask Rab if his family would be upset if he married outside of his Jewish roots and tell me who is the true supremacist here. I know you can't because he said so himself. Modern Jewish people are the biggest hypocrites around. Look at Israel and their disregard for Palestinians, how many dual citizenship members of Congress are there? Who runs most of the NGO's flooding Europe with immigrants destroying their cultural identity? It isn't a conspiracy it is pretty well documented. The Talmud basically says what we are to them.
                        Last edited by kthx; 02-20-2020, 03:09 AM.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

It's getting pub in here
                          so take off all your clothes

Comment

Certainly, I think we should always be questioning. The tone of your WEBM's not questioning anything, but rather asserting.

The holocaust is far from the only time such cruelty has occurred on such a large scale. And it's not the most severe by a long shot. It also won't be the last time.

But it happened. It was absolutely banal, the same way disposable slave labor has been used throughout history. Work them hard, feed them little, replace them when they die. There's nothing new or shocking about that. What would be shocking is if the Germans imprisoned them and fed them well, requiring no work of them, while the country was at war and needed every last bit of resources it could muster.

That's what some people actually want us to believe. For anyone who has even a cursory knowledge of history, it's really tiresome to hear 15 year olds actually buy into this shit.

We can argue about to what scale it occurred, or the details of how it occurred, if you want. Maybe the Nazis didn't get a fair shake? Is that what you want to say? They weren't quite as cruel as all that? It doesn't have to be so black and white. Just because you think that it's become so one-sided in its historical portrayal doesn't mean you have to stand on the side of the scumbags.

Rather than posting videos trying to refute that the holocaust ever happened, your time would probably be better served highlighting genocide throughout time, regardless of the ideology of those who perpetrated or were the victims. I've been to Cambodia, seen what the Khmer Rouge were able to do in a very short amount of time. Again, it's pretty banal. This is what humans historically have done to one another.

Comment

Certainly, I think we should always be questioning. The tone of your WEBM's not questioning anything, but rather asserting.

The holocaust is far from the only time such cruelty has occurred on such a large scale. And it's not the most severe by a long shot. It also won't be the last time.

But it happened. It was absolutely banal, the same way disposable slave labor has been used throughout history. Work them hard, feed them little, replace them when they die. There's nothing new or shocking about that. What would be shocking is if the Germans imprisoned them and fed them well, requiring no work of them, while the country was at war and needed every last bit of resources it could muster.

That's what some people actually want us to believe. For anyone who has even a cursory knowledge of history, it's really tiresome to hear 15 year olds actually buy into this shit.

We can argue about to what scale it occurred, or the details of how it occurred, if you want. Maybe the Nazis didn't get a fair shake? Is that what you want to say? They weren't quite as cruel as all that? It doesn't have to be so black and white. Just because you think that it's become so one-sided in its historical portrayal doesn't mean you have to stand on the side of the scumbags.

Rather than posting videos trying to refute that the holocaust ever happened, your time would probably be better served highlighting genocide throughout time, regardless of the ideology of those who perpetrated or were the victims. I've been to Cambodia, seen what the Khmer Rouge were able to do in a very short amount of time. Again, it's pretty banal. This is what humans historically have done to one another.
                              Theres far too many cohencidences surrounding the holocaust and ww2 to not suggest refuting the numbers and reasons. Not to mention no other moment in history has as much bullshit going on to promote it. How many museums do we have about the Khmer Rouge, how much class time is devoted to teaching us the evils of that situation. What about mass murderers such as Mao, Chavez, and Stalin being celebrated by faggot liberals while you think I'm a disgusting piece of shit for saying that Hitler maybe wasn't as bad as the propaganda states.

Your argument more than proves MY point about things. Because I sure don't see any museums for the gypsies that were counted in the holocaust numbers, maybe certain groups have too much control over things.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

yum yum

Comment

Working...
                                X