• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wiibimbo View Post
    I think I'm finally done with this game for good. Reasons:
    1.) Braindead community
    2.) MMR
    3.) Jessup

There are also so many good games out nowadays that I barely find any time to commit to TW, so better to leave it in the hands of capable undertakers like Yoji.
    What did I do?... lol. I've been nothing but nice to you since you came back Wii Wii. Your words have hurt me to the core and to think on top of everything else this was said on Boxing Day makes it extra upsetting. My poem for you is this, "Dear Wii Wii, I'll make this quick because I have to pee pee but please don't turn into a Scrooge because it's ok to embrace that you have always been a noob". Still, I wish you well in life and am guessing we will see you probably see you in a few weeks or months.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

What did I do?... lol. I've been nothing but nice to you since you came back Wii Wii. Your words have hurt me to the core and to think on top of everything else this was said on Boxing Day makes it extra upsetting. My poem for you is this, "Dear Wii Wii, I'll make this quick because I have to pee pee but please don't turn into a Scrooge because it's ok to embrace that you have always been a noob". Still, I wish you well in life and am guessing we will see you probably see you in a few weeks or months.
      Sadly, you won't see me again. I am free from watching you run around each zone and wasting everyone's time.

"Dear Wii Wii, I'll make this quick because I have to pee pee but please don't turn into a Scrooge because it's ok to embrace that you have always been a noob"

So much about being nice to me. Just a hint for next time when you make a poem for someone: make it rhyme. Scrooge and noob don't rhyme. I know this even though I'm not English.

Exalt will take my place now so go bug him.

Comment

• It rhymes fine and the context was perfect.

I'll miss you

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Dang I saw Jessup type on this thread and thought they quit, Imagine my disappointment

Comment

• What have I ever done to you Cape? Why would you say something like that. It is so rude. I'm a long-time vet so show some respect.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Maybe its your playstyle, maybe its your constant complaining, maybe its Maybelline

Comment

• Originally posted by Asteroid View Post
                Someone named Jessup ran in my elim game like a total degenerate and completely ruined my experience, I will try again I guess.

It's still happening. Happened yesterday during MMR.
                And now there's some loser under the name "Wily" doing the same thing in elim and they're on Paladen too.

Sad times.
                FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• What keeps me coming back to this great game is the community. I personally haven't logged in in at least 5 years, but I remember a really vibrant, loving community that emphasizes kindness and understanding. For many of us that's what's the most important part. Some are like RaCka and are here to tear down others and be rude. I Do what my Grandpa Says "Live Ur Life to the fullest Kid...OBamas America is Goin Down the Tubes". He rioted outside his school when some of those kids from Across Town tried to come into the school and claim something about a supreme court case that got Past.

Anywho lost my Train a Thought. Howdy yall
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• A mix of cancerous population with a ton of staff abuse
                    cya
                    Se Acabo

Comment

• Why are the ships still broken and why is the Christmas map still around

Comment

• Dang people still posting on here...
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• communication problems, feel free to post about the new arena - something going for it ...if not then fine
                          TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                          TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                          TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                          ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

• do you agree with the colour code- delete of something solving another true or fiction
                            TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                            TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                            ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

• have not really stopped the game altogether still play continuum zones but for windows 10 machine can not seem to get it to play - just mentioning why i stopped playing the game earlier times

Comment

• Can't log on without receiving abuse, tired of it, uninstalled.
                                100% not coming back this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X