Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New player quitting. Steam review: Not Recommended.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player quitting. Steam review: Not Recommended.

When the Dean of Staff is a racist........I'll find another free game to play. c u

Fuck off then faggot.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The screenshot you posted was an extremely obvious fake. I can see why you swapped it out with the current pic.

Your credibility somehow has edged ever lower. Please realize you can no longer have the reasonable expectation that anyone, including me, will ever take you seriously again.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by TenK View Post
        c u
        GTFO
        Leland

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
          The screenshot you posted was an extremely obvious fake. I can see why you swapped it out with the current pic.

Your credibility somehow has edged ever lower. Please realize you can no longer have the reasonable expectation that anyone, including me, will ever take you seriously again.
          qan, you don't need to make excuses on the dean of staffs behalf, also, no one cares what you take seriously, I don't even take your life seriously.

Originally posted by Leland View Post

GTFO
          c u

Comment

Originally posted by TenK View Post

qan, you don't need to make excuses on the dean of staffs behalf, also, no one cares what you take seriously, I don't even take your life seriously.

c u
            Didn't you say you were quitting?
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Didn't you say you were quitting?
              You already know the answer to this stupid question.

The intellect of this zone also leaves so much to be desired.

I'm not playing a game where people are racist, luring in underage players like pedophiles, allowing other staffers to do whatever.

c.
              u.

4k post on a losers free game forum, so sad.

Comment

You must not get enough attention in real life to continue responding to this. Is this thread going to keep going until somebody begs you to stay? If so, this thread might break all existing records for longevity.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

You must not get enough attention in real life to continue responding to this. Is this thread going to keep going until somebody begs you to stay? If so, this thread might break all existing records for longevity.
                  Only 4k posts TP?
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Only 4k posts TP?
                    If he's waiting for somebody to beg him to stay, I'll probably be at 8k by the time this thread closes

Comment

I don't know why anyone replied after I said fuck off faggot personally.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

you ever signup for mafia faggot?
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

you ever signup for mafia faggot?
                          I can't play this game, having sone erratic ass hours at weird times.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

To be honest, it was one of the more polite forums post that I've ever seen out of you

Comment

To be honest, it was one of the more polite forums post that I've ever seen out of you
                              Getting old I guess
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X