Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid-19

If any one on the player base is sick with the Corona virus. Can you post your experience here. I'm personally not falling for the hysteria and propaganda from the media, but I'd like to know what it's like to anyone who has it.
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Click image for larger version

Name:	88011801_2468545683397360_2467783509863825408_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=x6S6OwiWU04AX8wg6rm&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=eee32161f841754661ffc61509963a42&oe=5E925720.jpg
Views:	844
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	1334417
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Lollll
      Attached Files

Comment

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I've not been confirmed as infected with Coronavirus because they won't test you in the UK unless you can say you've basically licked someone who's been confirmed as being infected. That said, I was self-isolated for 7 days, had 14 days of a bad dry, tickly cough. No fever but did have headaches and a bit of dizziness on a couple of days. Sleeping was a real issue, the cough came mostly in the mornings and at night, regardless of whether I lied down or not. Saturday night just gone was the first night in the whole 2 weeks I had more than 4 hours sleep in a night. Last couple of days, I've felt better and have gone back to work in the office today rather than WFH.

My daughter has got what I had in the the same way as I did, she's about a week behind me so her cough is in full flight now. My wife is showing different symptoms, more dizziness and headaches and a fever, not coughing much yet.

Comment

company has mandated that we begin working from home til further notice. my wife and i both work for the same company so we are home now with our 2 year old. hes got some underlying respiratory issues so i am not feeling comfortable about all of this.

we live in louisville ky

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              company has mandated that we begin working from home til further notice. my wife and i both work for the same company so we are home now with our 2 year old. hes got some underlying respiratory issues so i am not feeling comfortable about all of this.

we live in louisville ky
              Hope your family stays healthy zeebu.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

we live in louisville ky
                My wife has an autoimmune disease. Her work is cancelled, but mine is not. Right there with you buddy. Best of luck to you and your son
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I'm a bar manager in WNY and one of my bartenders husband (who is a police officer) just tested positive for having the Corona Virus. She hasn't been tested yet but we had to shut down the bar in the mean time... We were already down to Take-out food/drinks to begin with. This will probably be the final nail in the coffin and force our business to close.... Now I have to go and get tested just to make sure. I'm trying to decide if I want to record the whole ordeal or not.... No, this isn't made up. Yes, this really sucks.

If I die..... GG Newbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple Express View Post
                    I'm a bar manager in WNY and one of my bartenders husband (who is a police officer) just tested positive for having the Corona Virus. She hasn't been tested yet but we had to shut down the bar in the mean time... We were already down to Take-out food/drinks to begin with. This will probably be the final nail in the coffin and force our business to close.... Now I have to go and get tested just to make sure. I'm trying to decide if I want to record the whole ordeal or not.... No, this isn't made up. Yes, this really sucks.

If I die..... GG Newbs.
                    oof, tough

man, new york in general is a shit show

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

we live in louisville ky
                      Hey zeebs! Hope everything goes well with your son.
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Have to go to dialysis every other day and sit with 35 other highly susceptible (65+ year olds on oxygen, in wheelchairs, barely alive) people. I am also immunocompromised after years of chemo and radiation and in renal failure; I guess I have a big target on my back. But fuck that, a 1.5% mortality rate is a cake walk after living under a 95% mortality rate for the last 4 years. Bring it.

Eph

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                          Have to go to dialysis every other day and sit with 35 other highly susceptible (65+ year olds on oxygen, in wheelchairs, barely alive) people. I am also immunocompromised after years of chemo and radiation and in renal failure; I guess I have a big target on my back. But fuck that, a 1.5% mortality rate is a cake walk after living under a 95% mortality rate for the last 4 years. Bring it.

Eph
                          Wear a mask and gloves if they give you the option. Good luck Eph.

Comment

Hope all are doing well!

Comment

Greetings.

Just wanted to pop on and say that I've been thinking and praying for all my subspace friends and family as of late. You guys are in my thoughts! Know that you're not alone during these dark times my bro's and try to find positivity where you can. I'm stoked that so many of you guys have been active lately because of this but I do wish it was under different circumstances. I for one am glad to have subspace, a game that's been my comfort for many years, to play and hang out with you fine folks right now and while I wholeheartedly enjoy your guys company, I also implore you guys to utilize this time to spend it with those you love the most too.

Speaking of loved ones--I also encourage those of you who have differences with family members or once close friends, that burying the hatchet now is a great idea. Should something happen, you may regret it. I know I did when my mom(s) passed last year and just wish someone urged me sooner to do the same. So I am urging you guys! Do it! Do it today. No matter how awkward it may be or even if they don't deserve your forgiveness, least you won't carry any regrets if something happens--an unnecessary burden you don't need.

Our future is uncertain for sure, I wish I could claim otherwise and it's easy to get overwhelmed right now (admittedly--I've had several panic attacks over this myself and am depressed) but it's a blessing to be apart of this game, it's small yet unique community and to share these times with you folks. I'm praying that things turn around soon and that we can all look back on this in good health, surrounded by the love of friends and family, soon! You are not alone! Share this burden with us here on subspace, we are here for you! I know I am always here for anyone who wants to chat with me--if you see me playing, feel free to hit me up if you want an ear. I also play on Steam constantly and the Nintendo Switch, feel free to add me if you guys use those platforms for games other than SS to hang out on. Not to make anyone jealous but Kim and I are going to be doing some Animal Crossing someday soon lol. I have a ton of games though, good chance I'll have what your playing, hit me up!

I look forward to many more years with you guys here on subspace. I hope you all have a great weekend and that you and yours stay safe and healthy. And if you or someone you care for falls ill, a very speedy full recovery. We've played together during tough times, good times and bad times. The underlying sentiment I want to make is that while these times are down right shitty, I appreciate the fact I get to play with you guys during them!

Again, try to stay positive bros. We'll get through this.

-Ixa

Steam: ZeroAffex
                              Nintendo: 1524-9341-2043 (Name: ZeroAffex)
                              Twitter (to chat at me anytime!) https://twitter.com/ZeroAff3x

Comment

Working...
                              X