No announcement yet.

Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't lag right? Look at ur own ass before talk, loser.
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Beast is our village idiot, ignore him Iron

Just want to chime in that the servers have been AWFUL. Tell me where to donate safely and I will donate to the cause. Are we out of money or something? What's been up. It CAN'T be just from people playing online. I have numerous other online games that use WAY more bandwidth than this shitty 2d game that I love with ZERO issues. Come on. This needs to be fixed.. It's near unplayable at times. People ghosting, teleporting, bots are delayed in score, adding, people dying, ect. It sucks! Please fix it! And thank you! Really appreciate all the hard work. Stay safe!

-ixa

Need more money from donations? Make them more appealing! Look at Tales of Maj Eyal (TOME) at t4.org. You know who gets all the cool looking pixel graphics and profile? The donators! They're your bread and butter. On this game, you get a shitty little pixel dollar sign hidden from view. Donators need to be special, they need to stand out more in this game. How? Up to you. Just throwing it out there that we need to do more for players who pay for this game to stay alive vs. people who never do and play for free.

Comment

It's been pretty much unplayable lately. 30% of warbird hits don't even register. I've never donated before, but I'm willing to if it means we can actually fix this crap.

Comment

Grasps stfu and get corona please, you too iron.

Quote from ogron: apparently Monsters entire roster seems intent on pushing the issue, so here we are.

Who's the whiney loser now?
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

I could pay for a nice server hosting company myself since you people are too poor to afford a $500 a month service
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post

Quote from ogron: apparently Monsters entire roster seems intent on pushing the issue, so here we are.

You are the loser and also a retard after this comment. I refuse to keep a conversation with a idiot troll like you.
              TWLD 2016 Champion
              TWDTD champion x 3
              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Stop cheating, and inducing then, and man up, and help pay for a good server then I'll respect you

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post

Low blow man. If I had the slightest amount of power on these forums, I'd fucking life ban you. It's not a laughing matter. I was just exposed by someone who has/had it yesterday. Lot of people don't know but I have a compromised immune system. My mother in law has COPD who lives with us. I was expecting the inevitable man, most the world is going to get it but I was leaning on more borrowed time because the odds are not in my favor. My dogs, wife and in-laws could die. I could die from it. It's a stark reality and for you to be taking it so lightly and joking about it REALLY cuts deep man. You crossed a line that should never be crossed. Your not cool, your not funny, your a dogshit player despite playing this game forever and my respect for you now is less than 0. Am out.

-ixa

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post

Low blow man. If I had the slightest amount of power on these forums, I'd fucking life ban you. It's not a laughing matter. I was just exposed by someone who has/had it yesterday. Lot of people don't know but I have a compromised immune system. My mother in law has COPD who lives with us. I was expecting the inevitable man, most the world is going to get it but I was leaning on more borrowed time because the odds are not in my favor. My dogs, wife and in-laws could die. I could die from it. It's a stark reality and for you to be taking it so lightly and joking about it REALLY cuts deep man. You crossed a line that should never be crossed. Your not cool, your not funny, your a dogshit player despite playing this game forever and my respect for you now is less than 0. Am out.

-ixa
                    As if I'd care about some newbie who started yesterday calling me a village idiot. dont talk shit, and people wont try to attack you, it's simple logic to follow if you had half a brain cell. It's your own damn fault.

Comment

staff are aware
                      Last edited by Grasps; 04-16-2020, 09:55 PM.

Comment

lawl jamal has said much worse to me and other people in pms, nice try though.get bent.

Comment

guess we should just share screen shots of all the horrible nasty things people have said to eachother over the past few months alone, all server side logged boooohoooo my name is ixador and im a cry baby snow flake flawed social justice warrior.

Comment

2nd night in a row server lag makes the game unplayable for half the player base, massive C2S ploss across the board for people, bds canceled tonight after issues last night.

I got 8.8% C2S right now.
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

Was able to get some time free during this week from hell, hopped on and the issue was occurring.

Got five MTR reports from users and backtraced all from the server. They're juicy ... definitely have some very interesting data there that our provider's techs can use. This should be a big step forward.

They've also escalated the ticket beyond their boneheads which ask you to turn it off and then back on again and we're now talking to their development staff.
                              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Beast needs banning.

Comment

Working...
                                X