Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DT is over--Please restore OG TWDD maps back along with OG spawn points.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT is over--Please restore OG TWDD maps back along with OG spawn points.

Hey!

Great games today everyone on both teams! Treyaway and Spider was a fun match to watch. Glad I signed in and was able to watch Renzi break out and establish himself into the elite category in ship 1, RaCka unsurprisingly bully anyone who dared enter his screen and LockDown coming back from behind an awful start of 2-6 to 9-6 like the pro we know him to be. Loved it!

Moving forward...

Circle map has served it's purpose. Honestly, am not even confident in myself saying that but one thing I am confident in saying is this DTD season is over. Myself and many others would really appreciate if this awful map gets shelved (wouldn't mind if indefinitely) and the OG wb map's get re-instated along with their old spawn points. I don't think anyone who plays on the regular in TWDD likes it. It was nice just to have a change of pace but over time the novelty wore off and glaring issues became apparent; like the fact it's a spawn fest, that it lacks skill, that it encourages bad play and more.

Please reinstate the old map ASAP. I am not opposed if it's brought out from the basement for DTD seasons if that's the defacto map but for non-season/TWL play, I think we (most) are all in agreeance that the old map is the better option. Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

PS: Don't forget.. 9pm EST.. Last Dance.. ESPN (ESPN 2 if you have kids in the room--it's censored). WATCH THIS! Long live MJ 23 $

-Ixa

UP.

​​​​​​
    old maps back plz
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

whats that a good score PYCHE spawnzilla in tiny map, it bites the big one

Comment

Bump.

Some people said to me because I was the one who made this thread that it's going to be ignored because the community despises me. If that's the case, that's fine. I can accept this. I do encourage someone else to take initiative and make another thread if they are unwilling to talk in ones I create though because they don't like me.

The main thing is Tiny's circle map needs to be removed, don't care how or what it takes to do it. Am only here to advocate this and it pains me that people won't speak up solely because they hate me.

Please put personal differences aside for a moments time and do the right thing and speak up here or better yet, just make a new thread advocating the change. I promise I won't enter it as I don't want to soil it with my presence or throw salt because of the fact it had to be done that way for others to voice their opinions.

Thanks and I hope everyone is doing good and that they are theirs are safe and healthy! Cheers.

-ixa

Comment

If Wirah + a bot dev can't get to it I'll be able to get it this weekend, just trying to make it through the week
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Maps have been reverted back. Please let me know when you are inexplicably warped outside. I'm new here

Comment

wait what i been gone and map was a circle? this new to me thank 4 putting back to OG map because dont fix what aint broken!
              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
              X