X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheater - Pub, May 26, 2020 - Warp Invis Cheat/Hack - Video=-

Recording of cheater " monkeyjizz "

https://youtu.be/y57lI0fWa6k

Seems to be able to lagout or temporarily disappear for a second to avoid death

May 26th, 2020 11:00pm MST

Reported to "Clue 1525" at the time of Occurance

Timestamp 1:01 1:27 1:42 2:03 2:33 2:55 3:19* 3:25* 3:53* 3:56*

This is "normal" attach behavior. Whenever you try to attach to either a laggy player or a dead player you become invisible. If you then quickly detach from said player, before actually attaching, you will appear again. Although this happens pretty often during normal play, I would advise against abusing it, as game bug/glitch abuse will net you a 1 day zone ban.

Comment

I get that man.. been playing since 1997, I know that well lol. but I've never seen someone use it at will whenever they want, and how does he know which person is already dead to attach to so he doesn't warp to them instead of holding the position then coming back again... cmon, some pretty obvious moments there.

Comment

Noticed Jamal was in on it too earlier in pub. Both those guys exploiting. You do it by attaching and detaching quickly. the attach keys and fire keys are keyset obviously close together for easy access. This is forbidden by rules as they are purposely exploiting a bug.

It is a real argument to take away attach mode because sadly lag allows it to be effective and guys like this are taking advantage of it to cheat.

I think a players ping determines how effective this is too. Is there a way to limit the number of attaches a player can do? 1 every 20 seconds of something. I dunno.

Good call out on these lamers.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          Noticed Jamal was in on it too earlier in pub. Both those guys exploiting. You do it by attaching and detaching quickly. the attach keys and fire keys are keyset obviously close together for easy access. This is forbidden by rules as they are purposely exploiting a bug.

It is a real argument to take away attach mode because sadly lag allows it to be effective and guys like this are taking advantage of it to cheat.

I think a players ping determines how effective this is too. Is there a way to limit the number of attaches a player can do? 1 every 20 seconds of something. I dunno.

Good call out on these lamers.
          Shut up faggot.
          fu

Comment

Originally posted by Jamal View Post

Shut up faggot.

This is how this guy behaves who has been stalking me and abusing me for months. I don't even know him and he thinks it is ok to leave me messages like this.

Here he is exploiting and gets caught too. Anyone wanna guess about the type character this person has? It is disgusting how he behaves behind the scenes and in game too.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

JAMAL should obviously be banned for leaving messages like that. That's harassment plain and simple. I continue to be surprised at staff's inability to read and enforce the rules at A1.

But back on topic -

Back when you could only attach to terrs this was a niche trick. I never heard anyone label it as an exploit, and there was no suggestion you could get banned for it.

Now there's Attach Mode, which was active in the video. This group of wbs are attaching to each other, can easily see when each other are dead, and are exploiting this bug. Good for them, it's pretty smart. Attach Mode has created an exploit. Disabling Attach Mode is the solution.

Comment

Silence is consent

The staff doesn’t care. Pub breaking is easy and more rewarding than playing “normal”, that being the way that is making this a boring ass dead game. Ruining games is more satisfying than anything anymore

Comment

? Are you guys humongous noobies? LOL. Holy guacamole. Act like you’ve seen a lag attach before. This is part of actual gameplay in every other zone that has attaching to all ships. Please uninstall

Comment

Originally posted by Jurassic View Post
                    ? Are you guys humongous noobies? LOL. Holy guacamole. Act like you’ve seen a lag attach before. This is part of actual gameplay in every other zone that has attaching to all ships. Please uninstall
                    There are no other zones.

Comment

What bothers me the most is that you are using f7 to attach still........

On the topic at hand, this is 100% normal behavior with any lag attach to a dead player lol.....
                      Last edited by Bacon; 05-27-2020, 02:22 PM. Reason: content baby
                      sigpic

Comment

This one is a known cheater, he often afterburners his way all the way on top of terriers in spider. In jav.. there's no saying what he will do! Sometimes just afterburners for 10 seconds at a time. Don't get me started on his "aimed shraps" that only a hacker would know. Ban until after TWLD on sunday at the very least.
                        TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
                        (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
                        PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
                        AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

tl;dr - This activity is considered a bug exploit in Trench Wars. Any future usage like this can result in a ban from the zone.

Obviously the game has some issues at times, and this is one of them. The delay of attachment at times allows you "abort" the attach and still have full energy. Other players in the game will see you as disappearing and reappearing. The activity in the video is considered an exploitation of a bug within the game. TW Staff has been informed to be on the look out for abuse of this exploit and can ban players who are using this bug to have an advantage over other players.
                          Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

Originally posted by Jurassic View Post
                            Pretty normal in eg yea... Dsb too. D

Comment

Originally posted by Spezza View Post
                              Sometimes just afterburners for 10 seconds at a time.

clearly the actions of an unrepentant criminal mastermind

Comment

Working...
                              X