This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrassing moments in tw

I was just thinking this other day, about my early days playing ss. About how I have evoveled in handling ships from the newbie stage.
    While thinking I remember some of my so called "newbie misstakes", that can be very embarrassing today.

Anyway, I thought I could share it with you, and hoping that you could share some too, if you remember something embarrassing in your early playing "age".
    Or in other words, when you was a total newbie.

My story:
    So I started to notice that terrier was a pretty cool ship (while getting killed by brusts), you could warp, brust and it was the fastest ship. Though I called em bouncing balls or something. Anyway, so I started to play in terr. The thing was that I thought you would get more bounty by pressing/humping/thursting up a wall or sideways.
    And I like said in my mind (while having an other terr in base) "Haha, I have more bounty then you, and I know how to get it faster! :PP". How stupid of me..

But back to the more embarrassing moment that I had... So I was in base as base terr would be, had a spider and a shark with me. The others was in mid base shoting down the tube. Sometimes one or two of the enemy slipped up to base. Since I had noticed that you can get a brust or a portal from the greens, and I went chasing em like mad man. And when someone else took em I whined "Please don't take the greens, since I can get new portals and brust from em!".
    And of course the spider went chasing em even more after my whinings.

Luckly I learned that even if someone else takes the greens, you will still get em as a terr and as a lev. (Though levs get only up to the bounty of 15, if you didn't know )
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Two weeks into playing SS I thought i was cool enough to be on staff......I didnt know a thing about staff or bots or commands or anything.....but i figured hey KJW is the guy to talk to about getting on staff....So i asked him to join and he was like staff is invite only.....and i begged and bothered him for like twenty minutes.....and finally i was so mad i was like..."Fine then Duel me and if i win i get staff." KJW just laughed and was like....Okay deal......He beat me 10-1 and i was imberessed
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

haha my embarrassing moments is when at the twlb game vs Pallies, i lagged out on my friends computer after the game started 2 seconds =\
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

pming Mr Arrogant 2 for hours and hours
        HTF am I supposed to know it's a bot?!
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

STOP faking CUNDOR FFS =\
          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I'm not faking
            When i started playing this game and I was in ?go cundor or somewhere else, just sittin in spec this Arrogant guy always joined me, wherever I went. First I thought he just wanted a chat so I started talking to him in public...but he never responded so I started pming him and got really frustrated coz of he saying nothing.
            I'm pretty sure I'm not alone with this one...
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
              ... I'm pretty sure I'm not alone with this one...
              You aren't alone, tho I didn't pm the bot.
              Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

haha I had the same Cundor
                Sticks and stones may brake my bones,
                BUT WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!!

A friend will bail you outta jail, but a true friend will be sittin right next to ya sayin DAMN THAT WAS FUN!!!!

Comment

i hate to say it but i did too

Comment

When I was a newb, I used to wonder how the terr was warping and still be inside the base (using port). So when I figured out how to use the port, I thought it was a mine so I put it near the entrance and people were going through it and not blowing up. I was so

Comment

Since i found this in some cd i didnt bother to see how the game was to be played, the commands etc, so i only learned to attach 1 week after i started to play and to change arena some weeks after too, same with pms chats.And i thought the top 3 squads on tw site were the best on tw so i joined bohemians thinking we were the best.And from dat moment i discovered twd and twl and all those good squads and players.
                      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                      Your friend,
                      ​​Papi
                      ​​​​​

Comment

I thought mr arrogant was some pesky staff member and I actually reported him for abuse (I just knew he was the one *killing me!) Then someone informed me that he was a bot....

oh... and I have to say.... "HAHHA YOU LOST TO KJW LOL"

Ok... and ... I Think I won't be alone on this one... but I reported someone from shooing inside the safe zone (in the corner)...

One day I was trying to do well in pub but Rift (aka Claw, from old -f-) was chasing me... I was like dude get the hell out... you suck. I kept changing arenas... and he followed. He hunted me until I said "ok, i will beat you in a duel and then you leave" He beat me 10-0 and laughed at me. I logged off quietly.
                        3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                        3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                        MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Yes that would be bad. :down:

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                          ---
                          5:waven> freeze
                          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                          5:Freeze> LOL
                          5:waven> that's how things work around here
                          --
                          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

lol, i mean, im sorry

Comment

An embarassing moment eh..

I forgot the // before the message once and gave away our beautifully thought up tactic to the enemy.

-Priest

Comment

Working...
                              X