Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was weirded out by the jav bullets coming out backward. I had never seen that before and i kept asking why they were shooting backwards. When i was new i thought all shipsettings were the same for all zones. I learned later that VIE settings were for tards and i got a pet monkey
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by winipcfg
      Dock> caught me masturbating in ?go #sex.
      ...lol
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

oh boy where to begin,hmmmm embarissing moments in tw

When i started playing TW i was always a wb and i always worked out into the spawn zone, then i went to get a drink, so my ship started floating up into the base, i came back and i was like WHERE THE HECK AM I, yes i did not know that there was a base in the pub map for 1 year....

about 1 month playing tw i finally got fed up that my name was always yellow and that i had a team of yellow Dot ppl, so stupid me said in the pub chat Rodneyy> WHAT THE HELL HOW COME I AM ALWAYS THE STINKIN YELLOW TEAM, YELLOW SUCKS I WANNA BE THE BLUE!!!!! I WANNA BE THE BLUE! someoneintw> press =0
        Rodneyy>=0 OMFG IM STILLL ON THE YELLOW TEAM. Yes i didint know that that was not 2 diff color teams

about... 3 months into playing tw my friend pmed me and said dam its so hard to find you with all these goddam arenas, and i said, what arenas? just enter tw, he said LOL no there are like 20 different arenas, i said OHHHH THATS WHY IT SAYS 500 PPL HERE AND THERES ONLY 36 IN THIS PLACE
        didint know there were arenas either

my first starting a twd squad i had a squad i was in hte arena but i kept pressing !chaleng (team name ) little did i know THATS NOT HOW U SPELL CHALLENGE

so go ahead laff at me... ill still say I WIN GG NEWB
        Big Chill

Comment

I haven't really had any specific embarrassing moments in TW. Most of the stuff happens in real life, which I have a whole webpage devoted to. I'd have to say the most embarrassing thing was just when I was a stupid little kid that was obsessed with being on staff, and of course all the older players know about that whole Ilya/Poid/me thing way back when .
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

i remember i fought in my first 2 weeks that it was just 1 arena and i was like w00t 500ppl theres like 36 ppl here, also i remember those aholes who say type esc + queenship for a leet ship i was like :'((((

Comment

come to niagara so I can getcha ass laid bro

Originally posted by Sirius
              'm sorry but -Solstice- wasn't very strong. It was not a contender, it did not make playoffs and it only had 1 or 2 games i believe. - Awesome

Lol are you shitting me? The only squads who could give us competition were pretty much Melee/Rampage/Elusive, and we had 400 points above the second place squad in TWD when we got into TWLD.

True, and as you can see from Sirius's posts, he's too serious in a 2d spaceship game. - Ivan

Aww, does that reply mean I hurt your feelings? =[[[[
              what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
              http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius
                'm sorry but -Solstice- wasn't very strong. It was not a contender, it did not make playoffs and it only had 1 or 2 games i believe. - Awesome

Lol are you shitting me? The only squads who could give us competition were pretty much Melee/Rampage/Elusive, and we had 400 points above the second place squad in TWD when we got into TWLD.
                i believe British Squad had more points during these qualifications than Syndicate or Fire or a lot of other good squads at the time during the last TWD reset. TWD is not a true test of skill, i'm sorry. And you can't say only Melee, Rampage and Elusive can beat you because you didn't play enough TWL to find out.

Comment

Firstlyl, I used to to talk to arrogant 2

secondly, within the first hour of my starting this cursed game, I was shooting at yellow ships and blue ships all the same.
                  Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

One time during Deathmatch i actually Pmed lefty with my pick being Robo_Ref
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                      One time during Deathmatch i actually Pmed lefty with my pick being Robo_Ref

Haha thats funny , my embarssing moment is when.. doing a 1-10 in a dd =( LOL..;
                      TWLD Champion 2014
                      TWDTB Champion 2013
                      TWDTB Champion 2016
                      TWDTB Champion 2017
                      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

FAV noob moment

My fav nooblet moment is being in pub and asking how to do something and then someone else says you fix that by hitting "esc + Q."

'Hmmm, subspace closed AGAIN, wonder what's the problem?'
                        I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by JacKieChan>
                          My fav nooblet moment is being in pub and asking how to do something and then someone else says you fix that by hitting "esc + Q."

LOL
                          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by JacKieChan>

You actually did it when they told you to?

Comment

Who brought this thread back? :/

Comment

i was on EchoRage and we all changed our names to "(number) Chipmunk" god damn that was embarassing
                                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X