clausehouse making a clownhouse of himself aka ogron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clausehouse making a clownhouse of himself aka ogron

Ogron: lol axed by violence, embarrassing. btw everyone on Dice 2016 blames u for being horrendous and talk shit about u, u cost them title and theyh will never add u in playoffs in TWLD ever again if they even let u on roster,

This dumb kid is worse than beam & jessup at trolling and leaves me a message, this same clown i taught warbird on paladin and made him relevant in this community today.

You wanna hype some 2d metals on a game client that hasn't got updated in a decade please make yourself feel like you jizzed all over yourself.

I got axed by vio because he sucked lag survivor's dick, the next day i drop 20 on these scrubs and made them feel like scrubs which I always do.

I dont care i went 4-8 in twl so what I made you 0-8 in wbduel you feel good about that ya dumb bitch nerd.

Go get a nose job ya clown you look like a faggot that hasnt got laid in years.

This kid furious after i beat him in the arena i made bitch I made that wbduel and I own you in that arena anyday of the fucking week ya pinocchio head ass.

Majority of the people that have won metals like crrazy dont got job or real life resoponsiblites like beam who pisses in a 7up bottle while playin LoL

Gotta be kidding me I'll smash you 1v1 or any other player i dont care I beat scrubs for fun not for metals.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

I see someone making a clown of himself.
    hint: it's not ogron

Comment

Wait how did you get axed by violence? I was an angry piece of shit on marksmin and he didn't even axe me.
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

rab let me know when your done changing aliases ya clown #2

I got axed by vio because iron wanted in and wanted me gone see my sig.
        Last edited by 2pac; 07-23-2020, 05:51 PM.
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Jessup is playing under schmo, don't let him trick you.
          fu

Comment

Originally posted by Jamal View Post
            Jessup is playing under schmo, don't let him trick you.
            Schmo was top scorer on Ravage and I got axed when staff leaked my name out as it being me because somehow annoying twerps like poid and 703(jb-inc) found out. Obvious leakers in staff.. Weird guy ravage is to axe his best player when he asked me to join aliased too in the first place .. lol. I caused no drama either and helped recruit hackysack and yeh to that squad too. Y dis game haf to bee so fked and koruptd lol.
            Jamal such a loser too.. guy messages me everyday with harassing ?messages and trans hate. What a goofball he is.

qan will you do something about this guy plz.. twcomplaints has not replied to anyone in 20 years..if I am wrong please let us know who is charge of running that department.

:clowngron :rifle: 2pac

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh4::laugh4 ::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::laugh::laugh:
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

#JAMALLIVESMATTERS

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 7roll View Post
                  #JAMALLIVESMATTERS
                  I second this
                  Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Working...
                  X