X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my story

*lowers voice and the time beyween words is long*

hey guys....

i have some tragic bnews : yesterday my girlfriend of 6 years, we were about to be married on Christmas Eve it was so romantic, tragically yesterday she died in a helicopter crash. According to the pilot she ejected herself. I am truly heartbroken that there was nothing I could do to stop it. I never thought that something like that could ever happen to me, and I feel so crushed. Why me. Why me. I haven't even been a perfect person, and yet this huge burden is put on me. I only had good intentions in my life but I did what I needed to survive, truly the world is a maddening place is it not? So I sit here, alone and totally changed, and why? God did this? I will bring this 'God' into question for ever and ever, how can there be a power that lets such a thing exist?! I feel like I'm going to become a buddhist monk or something, because there are other parts of my story you do not know, as I said I'm not a perfect person. Pain, I feel pain. Yet nothing hit me. Forever in my life my love to be is just a memory. It's been so long I don't even remember, was she real? The extent of my depression and agony knows no bounds, truly I am changed from this day forward. I am angry. I am miserable. I am hopeless. Nothing in my soul, or this universe for all I know, can ever bring her back, and nobody could ever feel this pain that I feel.

I am angry. I want to go into the code of this game and fuck with it that's how angry I am. Like this thing is nothing, why do I sit here and not fuck with it when it is NOTHING and doesn't even feel pain? I will even pay you good money so that I can go into the code and fuck around with it, maybe make it so people can't kill me. Fuck this stupid earth for existing in the first place, please tell me I'm wrong and I will debate you and win. Life is pain and torment and I sure as hell want to take it out on something. Please do me the honor. 50 grand take it or leave it.
    sigpic

???

The answer to the problem is the second paragraph
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I want everybody to feel my pain because it's unfair to me so why shouldn't it be unfair for everybody else. I just don't want to be responsible for my actions because I've had to go through this. If I went through this, you can deal with me being Invincible on a space ship game, and I'll even pay to do it so it's like everybody owes me anyway. I know it's kind of selfish but I deserve this.
      sigpic

Comment

Forgot to mention my gf insurance check did not come yet because they are still determining if it was accidental or 'suicide'. In the meanwhile just give invincibility powers to my character "Jankship" thank you.
        sigpic

Comment

dumbass you couldnt dick herr right next time let the big block cock take care of it once she get she wont wanna die
          https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Dierienow View Post
            Please do me the honor. 50 grand take it or leave it.
            I'll take it. You got PayPal buddy? I'll cut the mods in on it and hire a top of the line, professional coder to do whatever the fuck you want. You wanna turn into a flying penis in the game that shoots jizz all over? Deal. You wanna be invincible and have infinite energy? That's so Vys 2003, but sure, we can do that. You want a hooker to tell you that you're a special snowflake? I can find you one of those too. You can even do a few lines off her asscrack if you want.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Helicopter ejection is one of the funnier ways to lolnope ones way out of a lifelong mistake that is marrying a fag like TC

maybe you should’ve locked her down sooner you would’ve gotten SS benefits

Comment

When the man wanted to ride, what did he do
                Leland

Comment

He's full of shit. That happens to his fiance and he makes a post on trenchwars forum on finding ways to cheat in the game. Yeah, that makes sense. Idiot.
                  RaCka> how can i get you here
                  death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                  RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                  death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
                    He's full of shit. That happens to his fiance and he makes a post on trenchwars forum on finding ways to cheat in the game. Yeah, that makes sense. Idiot.

maybe thats why she bailed. do you think she ejected herself into the blades to make her look like a gespacho soup

Comment

I am so confused...

Comment

Get better!

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
                          The man can cheat all he wants in pub for $50k. Send me the cash and I'll send him some Twister or CE files. I'll cut whoever the BanG OP is too so he doesn't get banned too quickly.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                          X