Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac
    replied
    no qan you deserve the insult because they had DONE this shit again repeat incidents, this is your fault for not remembering that there was res limits in place for twdd then twl was going on and guess what they removed it because people stopped playing its stupid your mentally retarded for not remembering WHY it was took off and then you guys do the dumb shit again, if I was you i'd retire because you clearly suck at managing tw and its server.
    Last edited by 2pac; 11-17-2020, 11:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• qan
    replied
    It would be possible using the method that TWL uses, imposing it via bot.

Don't appreciate the insults, 2pac. You're acting pretty immature. Gather support to remove resolution limits. At current it seems most people are in favor of the fairly generous 1920x1200 limit.

Leave a comment:

• beam
    replied
    I don't believe it's possible to implement a res cap in elim for only wb so unfortunately we just have to deal with it there unless I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• 2pac
    replied
    If there is no res limits in elim there should be no res limits in twl, twdt nor twdd.

Mentally retarded sysops like qan can't grasp that information.

Leave a comment:

• qan
    replied
    Thanks for mentioning that. jr5 was able to provide some information which should give us what's needed to fix the bug.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    something odd was happening during one of the jav games. jr5 kept respawning in the WB portion of the map

Leave a comment:

• qan
    replied
    First day turnout looking good! 25-player matches, 55 in the arena. Elim!

If the first new season since the start of the year doesn't entice you, come check out BIET's new improvements. You may have seen his work in TWD, TWDT, and Pub.

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    can we get more shiny skins.

Leave a comment:

• Kim
    replied
    Regarding decay, we will use this season to collect information about rating progression and see which players are hanging out near the top and for how long. This information will be used to determine if a decay system is needed and at what rates come January. Hopefully the shorter seasons will resolve the issues of inactive players at the top.

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    +1 decay

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    And an implementation of decay would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    The only feature elim needs is a lower lag limit.

Leave a comment:

• Kim
    started a topic Elim is resetting - Sunday, Nov 15 at 5pm EDT

Elim is resetting - Sunday, Nov 15 at 5pm EDT

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that Elim is finally resetting its ladders this Sunday at 5pm EDT, right after the TWDT draft. We apologize for the long season as we were in limbo for the direction in which Elim was to take. In the mean time, our goal is to make Elim active with ever-new features courtesy of Biet. For now, we are deciding to keep seasons 3 months in length, for a total of 4 resets per year. This reset will only last until January 15, 2021. We will be archiving the stats from this long season and any seasons from now on.

If there is any feedback of new or old features that you feel like could use a facelift or new direction, feel free to drop a message in-game or in forums and I'll try to make it happen given our limited time and resources.
Working...
X