Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	bbfprdmj5z251.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	1349259
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

1920x1200 Wide 16:9 is unfair because only certain monitors allow it.

I recommend we push up to atleast 2048x1536 Standard 4:3

The 4:3 Aspect Ratio is commonly known as the fullscreen aspect ratio. The 4x3 (1.33:1) format became the first standard ratio for televisions and computer monitors as it was easy to use due to the camera formats.

2560x1440 isn't possible for me anymore.

Last edited by 2pac; 11-20-2020, 10:28 PM.
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by make tw great again View Post
        How is 2pacz behavior even being defended by Vehicle?
        I wasn't defending his behavior I was questioning why he would be banned for it, those are different things. Also, I made my posts before the posts were made that laid out exactly what happened. Don't smear me. Hell, I used to be a mod in this zone myself.

qan, that's a reasonable response as to why this is happening now and if it's something staff is going to pursue as a rule then by all means enforce the rules. I agree mental health is a serious issue, and while this speech was permissible in the past, it doesn't have to be now.

Continuing to lengthen his ban for loudly complaining is a little much, even if he's in the wrong, but I get it and at least you left the thread open.

P.S. Voth You sound stressed, I think it's time to ditch the kid. Unneeded baggage.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

I wasn't defending his behavior I was questioning why he would be banned for it, those are different things. Also, I made my posts before the posts were made that laid out exactly what happened. Don't smear me. Hell, I used to be a mod in this zone myself.

qan, that's a reasonable response as to why this is happening now and if it's something staff is going to pursue as a rule then by all means enforce the rules. I agree mental health is a serious issue, and while this speech was permissible in the past, it doesn't have to be now.

Continuing to lengthen his ban for loudly complaining is a little much, even if he's in the wrong, but I get it and at least you left the thread open.

P.S. Voth You sound stressed, I think it's time to ditch the kid. Unneeded baggage.
          Understood. That being said, if this was being overlooked in the past, it should not have. I also don’t recall him being contrite about the matter either. He has been spitting vitriol at everyone here. He is never wrong in his eyes and I feel extending it was appropriate.

A strong message should be sent to this kind of behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by make tw great again View Post

Understood. That being said, if this was being overlooked in the past, it should not have. I also don’t recall him being contrite about the matter either. He has been spitting vitriol at everyone here. He is never wrong in his eyes and I feel extending it was appropriate.

A strong message should be sent to this kind of behavior.
            only reason im pissed is because fucktards are changing settings without news or warning, the same way you banned me without warning its a habit of staff not to admit their wrongs either.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Guys, it's 2pacZ, not someone who has grown up even slightly at any point in the last 10+ years. I think it's pretty much common sense to not tell others to kill themselves. It's also common sense to not spew a bunch of racism in chat. It's also common sense to not use CE to give yourself infinite energy. All of these things will get you banned. It's not like this is new to anyone. 2pac broke the first example, so he got banned. I'm sure he will survive for a month or whatever it is he is banned for. There are other things in life besides TW. He will be okay.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                Guys, it's 2pacZ, not someone who has grown up even slightly at any point in the last 10+ years. I think it's pretty much common sense to not tell others to kill themselves. It's also common sense to not spew a bunch of racism in chat. It's also common sense to not use CE to give yourself infinite energy. All of these things will get you banned. It's not like this is new to anyone. 2pac broke the first example, so he got banned. I'm sure he will survive for a month or whatever it is he is banned for. There are other things in life besides TW. He will be okay.
                never used ce in my life, if i did you'd know and id be netbanned. I've grown up to expect competitive nature and my character keep this game alive. Im already back and exalt my bitch and I own her always its nothing new.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                X