Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Upgrade and Maintenance (20th Nov 2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrade and Maintenance (20th Nov 2020)

vBulletin has been upgraded to the latest stable minor version.

We've also fixed the ongoing file-upload bug that was causing SQL errors when you attached images. The issue was due to our ancient legacy database tables using old character sets.

It looks like everything is running smoothly now (see attached images below).

Click image for larger version

Name:	TWDT Elim Winter 2020 Reset.png
Views:	611
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	1349245Click image for larger version

Views:	543
ID:	1349246Click image for larger version

Views:	483
ID:	1349247

Let us know if you see anything out of place, or if you see any SQL errors.
    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

smiley test

Comment

smiley test

Edit: Fixed!

Comment

Comment

TESTING
          Click image for larger version  Name:	check-it-out.png?t=0892E3.png Views:	0 Size:	86.1 KB ID:	1349261
          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

wish we had more emoji emoticon thingys but happy some are back .. gj wirah
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

We can add more. Just need the graphics.

Comment

:sadoldsmi

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

can we get new forum skin? like dark mode this shit is so fucking bright in the eyes
                  https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                    can we get new forum skin? like dark mode this shit is so fucking bright in the eyes
                    In the bottom left click where it says Default, then change to Dark.

Modern web design is minimalist to the point of being truly stupid sometimes... No mention that it's the theme. Just expected to know that "Default" is where you click to change the theme.
                    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Maybe ublock blocks it coz I don't even see that option anymore. Not that I care because non-default skins never worked well on this forum so nobody should use them.

Comment

Hmm. I also use uBlock (among other things). Should be able to see it.

Technically all the skins are default now; the old handcrafted ones were erased with the upgrade (incompatible).

Click image for larger version

Name:	skin selection.png
Views:	170
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	1349483
                        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."

Comment

maybe it's a permissions thing

Comment

Thanks for that. It was permissions-related. The option to allow user selection was enabled, but each individual template had to be manually enabled for unknown reasons. Love vBulletin.

The dark mode is something out of 2005 but it's an option, at least.

Not sure if any of the options are much better than the Default/are worth setting as the default style. They all have their problems.

Comment

nice looks better now
                              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                              X