?go base edicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my point being...
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

in ?go base I differ between gg and GG..

gg is off common courtesy, and GG is if I actually thought it was a good game.

in some 1v1 duels I say it, but then it's only used if it was a close game.. I don't gg some1 I beat 10-4 or less.. Cuz it will sound "gg, son, pwned" nomatter what.

in some twd's I'll get pissed after a game and I'm going like "Fuck off, assholes, I'm SO gonna own you next" to myself between the rounds
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I always say Gg! after elim or base
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
          I only say gg if it was a really good game. Otherwise it's just kind of stupid.
          why am I not allowed to just quote the man without adding text?

Comment

gg, just like lol, has kinda lost its true meaning

when you see people type lol in chats, usually they only say it because someothing is funny and worth a giggle, they dont really laugh-out-loud.
            same with gg, people just say gg after the game as a courtesy, not really meaning good game.
            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

eddicket
              3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
              3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
              MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

I hate it when someone says lol when two people kill each other at the same time. If you're seriously laughing out loud at that, you need to see a psychologist.

Comment

when i say lol it is usualy curtesy or what ever. if i say LOL its acually funny
                  the price is right, bitch.

Comment

I only say "gg" when my opponent does (this referring to elim / belim)
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

I only say "gg" when I really think it was a good game. If I ever say "gg" after a 10-1 game, I'd be sarcastic.
                      BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                        I only say gg if it was a really good game. Otherwise it's just kind of stupid.
                        this is my take on things. Too many games in ?go base are crappy.

Comment

I say GG when i shark cause i hit caps all the time by accident, gg in all other situations, dunno the difference between caps meaning and non caps meaning. Even if my team was raped I say gg like 'good game enemy, you really outdone us'....if I was on team that raped other team i say gg in that 'we tried hard to rape u, it wasn't like we raped you without effort'.
                          -L3

Comment

who cares?
                            it really doesnt make me feel better if some1 says gg... Omg

Comment

I usually say GG when I get out. I also make sure to say GG when someone who thinks they're good has a shit game. They usually get mad and then I laugh. :up:
                              -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

losing is not GG! those who say gg should be banned! :eek:
                                FairLightS> teenage mutant hero turtles just finished downloading
                                Final Hit> ...
                                Final Hit> you mean teenage mutant ninja turtles
                                FairLightS> yea thats the one
                                FairLightS> but they still my heros

Pearl Jam> oh whateva **snaps fingers**

Comment

Working...
                                X