Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so mean in TW ?? Can we all be nicer in 2021 please??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did trash talking all of a sudden become a bad thing? So many brittle spirits in this game want a happy ending for every moment of their life. Pressure makes diamonds, hugs dont.
    Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
    Rasaq> err moral

Comment

There is a difference between trash talking and what goes on within our little community. Yes people need thicker skin, but some people are just complete douches, and it's sad considering the age of the average player. It's like some peoples lives peaked in highschool and they never learned how to mature into men and women.
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY
        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
          There is a difference between trash talking and what goes on within our little community. Yes people need thicker skin, but some people are just complete douches, and it's sad considering the age of the average player. It's like some peoples lives peaked in highschool and they never learned how to mature into men and women.
          Thankfully it’s stopped for the most part for myself, but logging into to daily “pedo” and/or “junkie” trash talking really got to me. I imagine it’s the same, if not worse, for Jessup logging into messages calling her a faggot tranny etc or whatever. To ogron’s credit, he trash talks a LOT, but at least he always keeps it game related for the most part
          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

It’s not that people are mean. It’s that they are stupid. When you realize this you’re free.

Comment

Originally posted by Unlimited View Post
              It’s not that people are mean. It’s that they are stupid. When you realize this you’re free.
              It's not even that they're stupid, although this is true for much of the population.. 90% of this game realistically are probably on the spectrum. Combine a bunch of autistic fucks playing a game with heavy social interaction and this is what you get.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

aren't autists less likely to go around provoking ppl rather than more likely tho?

Comment

how was your weekend
                  Leland

Comment

Someone going 6-10 in a league game is a bad thing? Seems like a fairly respectable ratio to me. Ask yourself, is it possible for anyone to have a winning record if no one has a losing record? If you constantly purge everyone with a losing record in the game, would there be anyone to play against at all? The answer is no, with the logic behind that being pretty straight forward.

Comment

Originally posted by jake13jake View Post
                      Someone going 6-10 in a league game is a bad thing? Seems like a fairly respectable ratio to me. Ask yourself, is it possible for anyone to have a winning record if no one has a losing record? If you constantly purge everyone with a losing record in the game, would there be anyone to play against at all? The answer is no, with the logic behind that being pretty straight forward.
                      Very astute. I agree with this message.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by jake13jake View Post
                        When your statically avg 6-10 per round during a match of 3 rounds you must be serious ass breath, pure logic.
                        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                          RIP Paladin
                          Bruh paladen has been around since before you were born show some respect and spell they name right biiiitch
                          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

i slam them kids white knight nub
                            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                            X