Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW] Community Disruption Silencing Program (!votemute)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) All silences auto-issued by a bot are reviewed by a live staff member
    2) Don't want to get silenced? Don't spam pointless chat that has no relevance to the game.

If you guys are really that upset that you can't scream into the abyss about the Vitamin C content of oranges, start a ?chat channel and share your useless facts and asinine opinions there.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

well if all the asshole players keep joining staff we be ok
      IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

Comment

Power abusing faggot dwopple doesn't even know how this system works...silenced me without a report - you have to be in a ship which makes no sense for a silence....At least staff should know how this works...
        Dwopple is a retard I see people talking shit all day in this game

Comment

Originally posted by MousE View Post
          Power abusing faggot dwopple doesn't even know how this system works...silenced me without a report - you have to be in a ship which makes no sense for a silence....At least staff should know how this works...
          Dwopple is a retard I see people talking shit all day in this game
          You were silenced for being a racist idiot - not under this program. Maybe it's time to re-evaluate who the "retard" is.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

This game needs more jesus

Comment

BanC #8472 is the result of a faggot op with AIDS up his tailpipe. Definitely a pillow biter taking it up the tailpipe.

Comment

the same people been crying for the last 10 years
                IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

Comment

!votemute will be automated following the next reboot. If 70% or more of voters are in favor, the mute is automatically applied and sent to staff for review.

If the vote is 60% or more, the mute can still be applied, but will need to be verified and applied manually by staff, as in the past.

As a reminder, there are no rules regarding these mutes. As long as a player is talking in chat, a mute can be applied. This is similar to the standard mute implementation in most other online games.
                  "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                  -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

this is super annoying:

should be able to vote from spec. but no..

TPZ> !votemute news
                    TW-PubSyst> Spectators may not initialize a vote.

should be able to vote from a ship. but no..

TPZ> !votemute news
                    TW-PubSyst> You must have been playing for at least 5 minutes before initiating a vote to mute someone.

should be able to vote after playing for 5 mins. but no..

TPZ> !votemute news
                    TW-PubSyst> The time has passed to second the vote, and that person is currently immune to a mute vote. Please wait up to an hour.

so just can't votemute for an hour, without ever getting a chance to do it. wtf.

Comment

About 5 people still play this game, and you guys want to mute 4 of them lol
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer View Post
                        Appreciate the work put in Voth, but why not try to make the game more engaging instead? And these guys may have less time to chat and be disruptive. Ideas include; removing private frequencies, blue-out for spectators, removing safety zones, reduce respawn time, map size appropriate for the amount of players in-game.
                        Holy cow I !votemuye this guy for retarded ideas on forums go build your own zone.

Hi what happened to ?ignore and ?obscene when did Karen start playing tw
                        1:Sir Spider> you gotta kinda drag it out of him a little bit
                        1:Sir Spider> but once you do he just explodes
                        1:Sir Spider> at least on me
                        1:Sir Spider> ...no homo

Comment

Vote mute keeps the trolling down. I would add to it, I suggest 3 vote-mutes in 3 days then silence them for a week, that should learn them.

Comment

The actual problem is some players feel TW is the place to live out their lives. It's a game with a chat function, not facebook chat.

Comment

Originally posted by god is dead View Post
                              The actual problem is some players feel TW is the place to live out their lives. It's a game with a chat function, not facebook chat.
                              You must not have logged on recently then. It used to be a game with a chat function but mods ruined tw by running people out. Any given time it’s 4 people playing and 20 people in spec chatting about bullshit. The game aspect died a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Rabbit View Post

You must not have logged on recently then. It used to be a game with a chat function but mods ruined tw by running people out. Any given time it’s 4 people playing and 20 people in spec chatting about bullshit. The game aspect died a long time ago
                                Happy New Year to you too buddy !
                                4:BigKing> xD
                                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                                X