reporting staff abuse gets your post erased in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reporting staff abuse gets your post erased in here

No wonder you only want staff abuse reported privately via email so you can cover them up and target those reporting them. whatever MAGAheads , like trump destroys everything he touches, so has staff !!

good

The Mind of the Father
    Riding on the subtle guiders
    Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
    Of relentless Fire

Comment

ban shark boi

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        ban shark boi
        The truth shall get you banned

Attached Files

Comment

If you believe this is happening, I'd be interested to know. However, I'm betting it was just duplicate posting, or perhaps a profanity-littered rant with no constructive content?
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

I am feeling so much hostility inside cmon lets.. mend that broken heart

Comment

laugh i was banned for reporting staff abuse in here for a month. told you the truth will get you banned

Comment

Was it that aliased staffer Hokeecho?

Comment

Originally posted by Jurassic View Post
                  Was it that aliased staffer Hokeecho?
                  No someone named Voth or something like that, sent me a message i needed to go get mental help for my problem of calling out staff for abusing their powers on people who dont have trump for brains.
                  There is never an explanation for the ban, or what rules where broken to avoid you from committing again, it's just staff abusing their powers to help others cover up their crimes because they cant handle the truth

Comment

Working...
                  X