X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hAHAHA BANNED AGAIN FOR NO REASON

Staff are so bias,
    Who knows why they have become haters for Trump.
    Small penises?
    small brains?
    Small minded?
    No women,, No kids EQUALS no life?

Lucky i am vacation seeing my kids,
    Ill be seeing your mom with my giant penis

You are a control freak with no life trying to make people feel as miserably as you

You cant stand people enjoying life because you don't know how to!!

you are a pathetic loser will always be a pathetic loser

Do us all a favor and uninstall this game

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY

PS: funny how this message board was completely dead until I showed up
    You should be thanking me for bringing it back to life

Attached Files
    Last edited by SpaceShark; 08-07-2021, 03:07 PM.

Why is this guy not permabanned from game + forum?

Comment

Spaceshark can I have your $$$s before you're permabanned?

Comment

Lizzo for sysop

Comment

As you've made this public and seem to want to address it here, I don't see it being unethical to respond publicly.

- You've been repeatedly warned by mod staff not to idle off your bans. You continue to do so, again and again. You need to be actively playing the game to count down your ban timers. I understand that you might not consider the rule for which you were originally punished to be fair. This might mean that you consider serving any punishment for that rule being broken to be bowing to authority you disagree with. Trying to work off the ban through prohibited means would then be a sort of be a sort of "civil disobedience" for you. That's usually the case with players who receive multiple bans and then try to idle off those bans. They think of themselves as some sort of martyr or freedom fighter for a great cause. But this is just a video game, and we're just volunteers maintaining it. You've broken the rules we operate under and that all players agree to by playing. Your choice is to either play under the rules as given (and if you wish, lobby to change them), or to stop playing.

- Please direct any complaints to trenchwars.org/support for ban appeals, or to twcomplaints@gmail.com for cases of staff abuse (when staff are using power outside of our system of rules). For abuse cases, everything is helpful, but logs and/or screenshots are generally necessary for proof.

- You've taken to spamming the forums each time you break the rules and are again punished for it. If you continue to spam forums, you'll receive a ban here as well. Further threads whose only purpose is to complain about how a ban is unfair will be locked or removed in addition to a ban, though you're welcome to discuss rules (without just using a thread as a way to complain about a ban). Again, use the established methods for appealing/filing an abuse complaint.

Thanks.
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
          X