Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please tell me how much talking, idealing and posting is to much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please tell me how much talking, idealing and posting is to much?

Originally posted by qan View Post
    As you've made this public and seem to want to address it here, I don't see it being unethical to respond publicly.
    its about time i got the Grand Wizards attention

-
    You've been repeatedly warned by mod staff not to idle off your bans. You continue to do so, again and again. You need to be actively playing the game to count down your ban timers..
    Can you show me where I agreed to these conditions, did i click yes for staff being able to make up rules as they go along to server their fascist ideology . Can you show me any other time this was done to another player? or do you allow staff to stalk and harass players who stand up to trump fanatics ,

I understand that you might not consider the rule for which you were originally punished to be fair. This might mean that you consider serving any punishment for that rule being broken to be bowing to authority you disagree with. Trying to work off the ban through prohibited means would then be a sort of be a sort of "civil disobedience" for you. That's usually the case with players who receive multiple bans and then try to idle off those bans. .
    I consider myself someone who doesn't let racist push me around. Sorry if standing up to your klan offends you. you know damn well i was banned for no reason. when I ask for them to tell me how much talking is to much, i get nothing, when i asked how long being ideal is to long i get nothing. you know this is all bullshit excuses for staff to make up the rules to harass me or you would have the courage to debate me and not lock threads so i have no choice but to rebel

They think of themselves as some sort of martyr or freedom fighter for a great cause. But this is just a video game, and we're just volunteers maintaining it. You've broken the rules we operate under and that all players agree to by playing. Your choice is to either play under the ru.les as given (and if you wish, lobby to change them), or to stop playing..
    you do not own the game. i don't remember voting for you. how about you quit playing and let me take over since you are a failure as a leader because you've allowed these trump for brains to take over

- Please direct any complaints to trenchwars.org/support for ban appeals, or to twcomplaints@gmail.com for cases of staff abuse (when staff are using power outside of our system of rules). For abuse cases, everything is helpful, but logs and/or screenshots are generally necessary for proof..
    that is the biggest joke ever, ive done that plenty of times and get no responses and you wonder why i rebel here, my conclusion is its your way of sweeping everything under the rug.and the constant threats and banning proves it. why shouldn't things be discussed out in the open if you dont want people to know how corrupt and two face staff really is

- You've taken to spamming the forums each time you break the rules and are again punished for it. If you continue to spam forums, you'll receive a ban here as well. Further threads whose only purpose is to complain about how a ban is unfair will be locked or removed in addition to a ban, though you're welcome to discuss rules (without just using a thread as a way to complain about a ban). Again, use the established methods for appealing/filing an abuse complaint..
    what a surprise staff are to cowardly to discusses or debate me out in the open.
    once again all you and staff can do is threaten me because you know you're liars and cheats who rig the zone for your klans personal gains

ONCE AGAIN TELL ME HOW MUCH TEXTING IS TWO MUCH?
    HOW MUCH IDLING IS TO MUCH?
    HOW MUCH POSTING IS SPAMMING?

YOU LET STAFF ABUSE PLAYERS FOR THEIR OWN PETTY REASONS AND DON'T DO A DAMN THING TO STOP THEM
    YOU DON'T OWN THE GAME
    YOU ARE NOT MY MASTER
    I NEVER VOTED FOR YOU !!
    I NEVER CLICKED YES TO BE ABUSED BY YOUR STAFF

SORRY IF I DON'T WEAR A BROWN SHIRT

ITS CLEAR YOU NEED TO LEAVE
    YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

YOU HAVE BROKEN THE PRIME DIRECTIVE THIS GAME WAS FOUNDED ON
    MEET PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD THEN KILL THEM

NOT MEET PEOPLE AND BAN THEM FOR NOT WEARING A BROWN SHIRT

thanks.
    FUCK YOU

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS

Why isn't this guy permabanned from game + forum?

Comment

• You agree to the rules by playing. It's a volunteer-run game, and the volunteers have decided on the rules, slowly evolving them over time. This most recent spam rule is one such change. If you disagree with the rules, your only real choice is to stop playing. The other choice is to lobby to change rules you disagree with. You can discuss this with other players in game or on forums. I'd recommend trying to keep it at least moderately civil if you want anyone to listen you.
      • Many, many other players have been silenced for spamming and using racist language; it's not just you.
      • To see more details on the new spam rule, see this post: https://forums.trenchwars.com/main/1...le-revised-now
      • Moderators are required to provide a log of the offense, and this log is reviewed by ban operators. The content of what is typed is not taken into consideration. As for it being done on a political basis, we're a fairly politically diverse group. That's led to some interesting discussions about policy. You're correct that some of our American members support Trump, though I think that they're in the minority. I'm not sure of that -- generally we don't ask. It's nobody's business unless someone brings it up themselves. As for me, I don't, personally.
      • We respond to all complaints. It may take some time, but it's something we do take seriously. In cases of abuse, if you don't provide evidence (logs/screenshots) or if your evidence doesn't show abuse, you will still receive a reply.
      • How much talking is too much? This is left up to moderator discretion and is verified by ban operators. If you're saying multiple lines in a row, particularly rapidly, and no-one is responding to you, nor are you responding to anyone else, it's probably going to fall under spam. Remember, this doesn't take the content of your messages into consideration. If you'd still like to say many things at once, consider putting them all into one message. We count individual messages rather than words, generally speaking. It's not an exact science.
      • How much idling is too much? Idling while you have an active ban is not advisable. It will be seen as trying to evade your ban and not serve it in the spirit of the punishment. Simply put, to be on the safe side, enter spectator mode after you've finished playing if you have an active ban. Don't risk it. Note that there is absolutely no question in your case that you've intentionally idled off your bans. You've done this multiple times and have been asked to stop. This is the main reason why your bans keep increasing. It would be smarter to serve your silence by playing. But again, if you're engaged in "civil disobedience," you're welcome to try that, but you're not going to get any sympathy from the moderation staff.
      • How much posting is spamming? (In terms of forums, I'm guessing you mean.) Continually posting personal grievances, as you've been doing, is too much. There's no number attached to it. This is a volunteer-run video game, not a sovereign nation.
      • You're right that I don't own the game. Technically, no-one does. It's a very unique community in that regard. We all own it communally, after a fashion, including you.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Qan got owned like a west African living in USA in the 1800's
        weakest response ever
        This looks like a like a case for judge judy

Comment

The answer to your question is 1.
          ONE FORUM POST IS TOO MUCH!

If you are idealing then ideal in twd arena waiting to be borrowed. If you aren't typing commands to twd bot trying to add your friends then you're talking too much.
          Get 2 friends and use all your energy in twd instead of playing forums.
          Game is dying here...
          Lets go champ!
          Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
          TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Working...
          X