X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free amnesti!!

Free Amnesti!!

https://youtu.be/NxZ3Z6gAt58

Let the man spawn as he pleases for 10-12 seconds!
    shaun> would u wash ur sheets and blankets if a chick squirted on it

RaCka> steadman is cross eyed, fat, balding, etc..... but his finger tips are talented in the javelin department..................

Mattey> real talk half the dudes in thailand hotter than the avg american woman

zeebu> what is that one documentary where the one kid kills another kids parents and feeds them to him in a chili for not growing pubes fast enough?

edit: Nevermind

Comment

Free Amnesti!!! The man just wants to chat with his friends!
      3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Amnesti forgot to mention that he specifically changed to an arena with a high message flood cap to flood someone's chat log, while that player was playing a match. It wasn't just some harmless spamming. And every time he gets the chance to not pull these sort of "pranks", he does it anyway, repeatedly.

I think we all know he loves this game. Most of us do and that's why we keep returning and supporting this community. His weird tangents might be annoying or disturbing at times but nothing worse than what's happening in pub (not sure if that's a good thing). But the combination of that and breaking clear cut zone rules multiple times just doesn't fly IMO. If it's done in reaction to someone else either baiting him or done in revenge he should say so it might change some things, but otherwise I don't see why this shouldn't be a reason for a long term ban. Regardless, he can always appeal the ban on trenchwars.org/support instead of spreading fake/incomplete info on the situation and appeal to players who have better things to do.

For the record I wasn't the one who issued the ban but I was the one who witnessed the spam live in the game logs. I do stand behind the ban duration however, this behavior doesn't belong here, or anywhere else for that matter.

Comment

I'm not sure why we have to result in ?ignore or even adding to .txt to make it stick.

Create IgnoreBot.

A player would be able to !ignore <player name> and it automatically ignores the players IP for all names.

Until a player decides to !listen <player name>

Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

That sounds impossible.

Should ban all the repeat offenders in pub too tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              That sounds impossible.

Should ban all the repeat offenders in pub too tho.
              Doubt its impossible. It will just reduce an extra job for staff. Simply just tell people the command.
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                I'm not sure why we have to result in ?ignore or even adding to .txt to make it stick.

Create IgnoreBot.

A player would be able to !ignore <player name> and it automatically ignores the players IP for all names.

Until a player decides to !listen <player name>
                Why are you piping in? You should take amnesti's place with the game abuse you do in our game chat constantly.

Free Amnesti and ban VYS
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

RAKTA I BEG YOU RAKTA
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post
                    Amnesti forgot to mention that he specifically changed to an arena with a high message flood cap to flood someone's chat log, while that player was playing a match. It wasn't just some harmless spamming. And every time he gets the chance to not pull these sort of "pranks", he does it anyway, repeatedly.

I think we all know he loves this game. Most of us do and that's why we keep returning and supporting this community. His weird tangents might be annoying or disturbing at times but nothing worse than what's happening in pub (not sure if that's a good thing). But the combination of that and breaking clear cut zone rules multiple times just doesn't fly IMO. If it's done in reaction to someone else either baiting him or done in revenge he should say so it might change some things, but otherwise I don't see why this shouldn't be a reason for a long term ban. Regardless, he can always appeal the ban on trenchwars.org/support instead of spreading fake/incomplete info on the situation and appeal to players who have better things to do.

For the record I wasn't the one who issued the ban but I was the one who witnessed the spam live in the game logs. I do stand behind the ban duration however, this behavior doesn't belong here, or anywhere else for that matter.
                    6 months for spamming is pretty ridiculous though. It's not difficult to ?ignore. Spamming is like a 1 day ban at most, 3 days for repeat offenders. 6 months is unjust imo. Like that's really ridiculous in all honesty. Spamming is the weakest reason to ban anyone in the entire game. One look at pub should show that you guys clearly don't care about rules, or they'd all be banned.

Either you apply the rules equally to EVERYONE including the entire pub, which literally I mean the entire thing since they'd all be banned at some point, or you should really stop fucking over active players that leave that cesspool and learn there are other arenas. Also, I'd honestly worry about Amnesti's mental health if he can't log into this game. Do the right thing and let the guy off easier than this.

If you really disagree, then perhaps we should consider that vys got lifebanned and that got reduced. I'm pretty sure 100 years down to 1 is a bigger ban reduction than anything you can do with 6 months.
                    Last edited by Exalt; 01-28-2022, 11:08 PM.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Is everyone having willful amnesia because a guy with legitimate mental issues wants to log back on and dance for you?

Let's not act like amnesti is just a regular run of the mill spamming bad actor who caught a ban. Amnesti has been silenced several times, and for long durations. Amnesti has been banned before for this exact behavior.

Amnesti has a well documented history, including on this forum, of harassing specific players whether they welcome it or abhor it. Yes ?ignore exists, but an entire arena will still be blessed with descriptions of, for example, steadmans cock.

​​​​​​I genuinely do not care if he returns or not, but please let's all approach this with the same set of facts instead of trying to paint some "staff is out for amnesti" picture that absolutely does not exist.
                      ​​​​
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Let's hear more about the penis

Comment

Six months for spamming, regardless of how many times it's happened in the past or how many messages were sent within that 12 second time period, is ridiculous and out of touch with reality.
                          Phiz> I probably am gay
                          Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

fun fact: last twdt i was spam pm'd during a dtd match i was playing in by a player named decap (still won though) and all i got from staff was to put him on ignore

Comment

I dont think 6 months is a reasonable amount for spamming another player midgame. Thats extremely harsh regardless of his history (which I have an idea of). I dont have a relationship with amnesti these days (and likely had him on ignore.txt for a while and may still do).

This is a spaceship game. It also serves as an online community. Amnesti is part of our community, and has been for years.
                              Last edited by Riverside; 01-30-2022, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X