VYS greatest WB PLAYER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VYS greatest WB PLAYER

after yesterday ffl wb vys slam everyone to win his 100 buxs i seen alot big names in spec did not want to play guess they did not want that smoke did not do top 15 for the tourny i was drunk and got spam so i let everyone play am still drunk but nex month i will do top top 25 or something for like 300 buxs

thanks pure for hosting this i asked alot staffers to do this but just like alwayys they want to do nothing for the game just sit in spec and get ebt

when it rains it pures
    IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

Originally posted by J-B-Inc View Post

when it rains it pures

couldn’t have said it better myself!
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Thanks for paying up dude. Will look forward to your next one bud
      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

nex one might be for 300 buxs or 150 wb and 150 for javs i just hate javs who knows
        IMA HOE

Comment

Why is an impoverished, low iq, fat, broke bum handing out his rent like candy?

Better yet, why would anyone be willing to "perform" to entertain this bottom of the barrel rat? Have some dignity gentlemen.

Comment

Shit if you’re just gonna be sitting around pew pewing anyway, might as well take the cash lol
            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post
              Why is an impoverished, low iq, fat, broke bum handing out his rent like candy?

Better yet, why would anyone be willing to "perform" to entertain this bottom of the barrel rat? Have some dignity gentlemen.
              Money is money bud
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

saiyan why u hatein cuz i try to do something nice for the game u could of play i told u month ago we all know u was not going to win but u could just play a real saiyan would not run from a fight but krillin would
                IMA HOE

Comment

Saiyan should change his name to bulma cuz i feel like Vegeta talking to him cry baby
                  IMA HOE

Comment

Working...
                  X