Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIET sbpro flythrough in 2 minutes!

Enjoy! Attached a screenshot from the vid below:

Click image for larger version  Name:	outfile (00_01_50.700) 0001.png Views:	147 Size:	398.4 KB ID:	1359335
    Last edited by gothicserpent; 06-03-2022, 05:19 PM.

BIET is a god
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Very clear exploit at 0:03. Have you no shame?
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Biet is awesome but isn't terr easier to do sbpro in than wb? Please correct me if I am wrong. Impressive lines thru black holes though! .. GJ BIET
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

looks easy, are those black holes full strength? or modified?

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post
            looks easy, are those black holes full strength? or modified?
            Its very hard and requires balance and ship control like no other arena. WB used to be the hardest imo but I'm unsure if terr has same settings for wb which was only reason I commented. The best player I've ever seen do this is Lasenza and Amnesti was good too. Biet did a flawless job. Type ?go sbpro and try it in warbird. I never have made it through once the full way.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

hard is debatable, but it can be a fun way to kill time. here's a quick run as an example done today and it was far from ideal.

for the record I find doing ?go surfbalance from start to finish far more challenging. there's 12 sections to clear should my memory serve me correctly.

Comment

also if you want to get better at ship control these arenas are nearly worthless. it's better to stick to simple racing maps which use our zone settings. it would be dope to have an active racing bot that would time for you in popular racing arenas and/or maps while allowing you to compete with one another.

racing is ultimately the best way to quickly improve flying precisely and efficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Its very hard and requires balance and ship control like no other arena. WB used to be the hardest imo but I'm unsure if terr has same settings for wb which was only reason I commented. The best player I've ever seen do this is Lasenza and Amnesti was good too. Biet did a flawless job. Type ?go sbpro and try it in warbird. I never have made it through once the full way.
                  go to DSB And ?go Asteroids if you want a challenging surf map, this one is for children
                  Last edited by Asteroid; 10-06-2022, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Asteroid View Post

go to DSB And ?go surfing if you want a challenging surf map, this one is for children
                    ??? May we watch you do the child's map first? Give me a time to join ?go sbpro so we can watch you breeze through it brah.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                      also if you want to get better at ship control these arenas are nearly worthless. it's better to stick to simple racing maps which use our zone settings. it would be dope to have an active racing bot that would time for you in popular racing arenas and/or maps while allowing you to compete with one another.

racing is ultimately the best way to quickly improve flying precisely and efficiently.
                      check out ?go Training while it's still up, I made it specifically for ship control in jav but it turned out to translate well in every zone I've played in. shame I can't aim

Comment

Originally posted by Asteroid View Post

go to DSB And ?go Asteroids if you want a challenging surf map, this one is for children

Ah asteroids, that was good fun. Used to zip around there with Bjorn and the undisputed king of ship control, Troilus. He had the record for the fastest time for getting all the flags in DSB from a safety-zone start, don't think it ever got beat.

Comment

Working...
                        X