Custom Ship Graphics SAVE THE SERVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Ship Graphics SAVE THE SERVER

Yo, I have an idea for Trenchwars that will generate a solid amount of cashflow or atleast somewhat decent amount, and we all know the server is struggling to find money to keep the servers up.. if you don't you're living under a rock...

We should implement something where we can buy lootboxes or skins worth around $10 that can only be used by the person who purchased it, and have them eligible to use in TWD/Elim/PUB ect. maybe even allow players to make their own custom design for $20 or something? absolute 5head idea which just needs to be implemented, don't know who made those graphics but I know Trenchwars/subspace has 1000's of designs I'm sure the players who made them would give consent to save the state of the server..

what are your thoughts?
    Attached Files

The one post that isnt people complaining or when they are losing or inherently hateful will get little attention... This is good idea. But raise the price to make it prestigious and worth the time. Not that I can afford. Just saying. I want my profile pic wrapped on a lev. Taking donations

Comment

Client limitation mean only 8 different ships at once. I believe elim gets around these by having 1-4 all wbs with different bm2 files, and 5-8 all javs with different bm2 files, but could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzo View Post
        I want my profile pic wrapped on a lev. Taking donations
        I think you could get almost half on there some how XD

also yeah I was wondering about elim, I genuinely thought they figured out a way to do it without having to use multiple ships, this could work in Elim/TWJD/TWDD but with only a limit of 7 ships I suppose

Comment

I could be wrong here but wasn't shark not originally in the game but added later?

We certainly do need income solutions for zone that are still f2p friendly. Cosmetic solutions are a great start for sure.
          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
          rEnZi> its crazy
          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Lev wb jav spider og ships

Comment

Working...
            X