Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations - PayPal subs

Hookecho

My 5 bucks recurring sub started on December 29th, and recurred on 29th January.

Just putting it out there that it doesn't update on TWD.org, nor https://trenchwars.org/donationsoverview/ (I should be showing as $20 total not $10).

December 29th transaction ID : 8LK86930P4340482Y
    January 29th transaction ID : 07V427457N068510R

Sent to : Trenchwars_Donate@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi,

SInce subscriptions are a new thing, we weren't necessarily sure how they were going to process. I do see a donation on the 29th which I assume was you but it was anonymous.

Looking back it looks like your other one was anonymous as well. This means that when you made your initial donation you were not signed into twd. It should show your name on the donation page if you're logged in.

I would try ending your current subscription and reinitiating it while your logged into twd if you want to see the donations populated on the twd page.

Thanks,

Hookecho

Comment

On this note. Seems we havent been updating the donate page, and didn’t we use to have a cool money signs next to our names? I have a pink star……..

want my donations to go up from my twdt donation. Wirah also need his updated.

Are we getting pub bucks for donations?
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

How much donation does it cost to fix the broken ship specs. Also is EBT accepted?

Comment

How about a stand out symbol for donators, you can optionally turn on something along the lines of that gold spinney thing that we see on the #1 player

Comment

How about a bail system where people who are banned can buy their freedom back

Comment

Cancelled my sub, when the tracking of donations is fixed I'll re-sub

Comment

Considering the amount of dev time it would require to add this functionality, the dev team would be better off just donating money themselves rather than making an in-kind donation of time. Remember, all work done is by volunteers.

I think we've been upfront about the fact that it doesn't work automatically after the first month, but both pubbux and the donation counter can be updated manually every few months on request.

People just aren't donating much anymore, aside from league winnings, which are literally what are keeping TW afloat at the moment.
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                  Considering the amount of dev time it would require to add this functionality, the dev team would be better off just donating money themselves rather than making an in-kind donation of time. Remember, all work done is by volunteers.

I think we've been upfront about the fact that it doesn't work automatically after the first month, but both pubbux and the donation counter can be updated manually every few months on request.

People just aren't donating much anymore, aside from league winnings, which are literally what are keeping TW afloat at the moment.
                  That's fair, qan. I'd love the option of donating TWDT winnings at some point, but we've not heard much about last season's awards (making an assumption I'd get something having won TWDTD).

Comment

Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                    That's fair, qan. I'd love the option of donating TWDT winnings at some point, but we've not heard much about last season's awards (making an assumption I'd get something having won TWDTD).
                    We're a bit behind on that, but most of S26 is finished. Many of the individual awards not associated with season wins have had a payment preference collected.

The big one that seems to be missing are the awards per winning team. WillBy, Markmrw, Dwopple and RaCka are working on getting lists of the players to pay out for each. Caps from the winning teams as well as high individual performers should check ?messages and Discord or reach out themselves to move things along. It's a fairly arduous process, so thanks (to all) for your patience as we sort it out, and thanks to the team for working on collecting this information.
                    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

ililll
                      ill hit yall when i got it

Comment

Working...
                      X