Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jav training sessions every sunday after TWDT. Hosted by: Paradise

Hello everyone!

My name is Paradise. I'm an active member of this community and often regarded as one of the most aggressive javs. Some of my accolades are listed below:
    - TWLJ multiple experiences since 2003 (squad Elenya. Was captain and lead squad in jav.)
    - Was using single bulleting in 2006 playoffs with Dice in TWLJ.
    - Listed #3 in the top 10 rushing javs of all time by multiple elite rankings (behind merce (#1) and RuInE (#2)). Ahead of Cape (#44), and fireballz (#6), and skatarius (#12).
    - often asked for pointers from the top javs currently (how do i push better, how do i turn into a more aggressive jav, etc.)
    - overall often regarded as a nice guy and willing to teach less fortunate (big sean, etc.)

As I've been getting older, watching people continue to make the same mistakes is often quite concerning and I'm eager to give back to the community. Therefore, I will be hosting jav training sessions for groups of 5+ after TWDT on sundays. Things I will be teaching:
    1. Energy conservation
    2. When to rush (all the time)
    3. Using single bullets comfortably.
    4. Optimal ship positioning
    5. How to be fearless

Below is a snapshot from my playbook of knowledge. A sample of what you will be learning. The topic is related to: Angles!

Please message me in game if you are interested. Serious inquiries only.

Thank you!

Your Friend and Friendly Neighborhood Boogeyman,
    Paradise (TM) (est 2003)
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

I will leave this here ..

https://forums.trenchwars.com/twd/13...-javelin-guide

Comment

Okay haha great thanks Turban.

This is an in-person, HANDS ON session. Not some big doofus block of text telling me what to do.
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

What’s this here about now? Didn’t read the big doofus block of text in the OP
        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
          What’s this here about now? Didn’t read the big doofus block of text in the OP
          Hey show some respect! Since Steadman and Temujin quit the game, paradise is now the best javelin in the zone!

Comment

Could you produce some videos on youtube so we don't have to turn up?

Comment

Working...
            X