Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New basing map?>

Hello TW basing fans,

Some people have been saying that the current FR is too predictable with most people knowing all the burst spots and angles for shooting. The cram can be boring and FR fights are the best part of basing.

So, I created a new map that is just FR and nothing else. There are two large spawn areas on either side left/right and five entrances to FR on each since.

The idea would be to make it easy for the terr to get into FR, so you don’t see 6-minute crams which are mostly boring and then you basically have a FR fight the entire match.

It is about 2-3X bigger than the current FR since that’s all that there is, and you need some space to get in the FR where the other team just can’t camp and prevent you from getting in.

Also, I mixed things way up and have the flag floating between two walls and not against a bar like it currently is. Can someone help me create the file that you need to play it? Or do the bots control how a map is run?

Hulk gave some feedback that maybe there should just be two FR entrances. Maybe the top and bottom ones should go so that there are 3 per side. If we wanted two then I guess we could do the two that connected to the “ears.”

Thanks,
    JACKie>

I dropped a copy in the discord chat and the forum won't let me attach it here as it is an "invalid file type."

You need the SSME editor to open the file.

Best> not gunna lie i thought jackie was a hot chick so i picked her in FA and found out it was a dude

I made a V2 version with a smaller FR, and also I think the vertical blue bars can be set to open or closed and be set by the host based on player votes, Again, can't post the full file here so i dropped it in the new discord, but i attached a couple screenshots. Blue area are safe zones, vertical blue lines could be set to be opened or shut so host can set how many ways there is into FR.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-08-04 212547.png
Views:	136
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1366236Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-08-04 212236.png
Views:	127
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	1366237
    Last edited by JacKie>; 08-05-2024, 03:12 PM.
    Best> not gunna lie i thought jackie was a hot chick so i picked her in FA and found out it was a dude

Comment

the trench war staff is MIA for years now. they do not care about anything. everything you write is true, but the game is abandoned. i wouldn't get my hopes up.

Comment

I added LVL and LVZ filetypes to allow those to be uploaded here.

We can certainly upload the file if you'd like, once you get some feedback and have a version you're happy with. The dev zone isn't active anymore, unfortunately. Uploads aren't too tough, though.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
        X