?go javs "issue"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome
    sometimes, on forums, i forget that you need to put a period in front of commands so that it doesn't throw you into the game and into that specific arena
    Sometimes when I chat on msn, I put a ; in front of my text :/
    BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

This is another issue that isnt that big a deal
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Well, if you wnat the ships the same, then do it yourself. Make the ships yourself and send them in. Though it would raise the d/l to the level quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
          This is another issue that isnt that big a deal
          Therefore I said "issue".

As Nailed said,
          to make every ship look like a jav, even if you choose warbird.

Why do I want that Twerp, I thought I said it in the first post, I find it rather annoying, when you will not see a wb shot in the pub or in twd or elim, jav shots. So why have the option to choose from 8 ships and perhaps add some confusement into the game. I persnally thing that using a other ship in ?go javs, is just plain silly. And did I mention "?go javs.. ?
          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

I never play ?go javs
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Who cares? They should only ship set it when a game is being hosted, but no game should be hosted in ?go javs because it will reset the scores
              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Working...
              X