• Show
Clear All

• Hey! They're talking about us!

http://www.ssforum.net/index.php?showtopic=5328

Who's da man? We da man.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Polix typed, what we already knew
    Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
    Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
    Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

SuSE
      Originally posted by SuSE
      Originally posted by PoLiX
      @ Aug 10 2004, 04:17 PM)
      Everyone says Trench Wars is a newbie zone,
      Because it is. :P ... ... ...
      So anyways. Kudos to TW, but it's still a newb zone.
      >.<

Anyway.. I think PoLiX made a nice and instresting post. And I cannot do anything else then just agree.

Long live trench wars!
      Last edited by 1ight; 08-20-2004, 07:26 AM.
      Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Seems like Polix is the only one who knows what he's talking about.
        1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
        1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
        1: cundor> dude
        1: cundor> i already told my parents
        1: Desperate> LOL
        1: Cremation> HAHA
        1: bram> :)
        1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

There is truth in what those TW-bashers say, but then they kinda invalidate themselves with other things, e.g. "give us a day in TW and we'll rule you all". Anyway all fun stuff

Comment

I been in almost every zone and I still think TW is the best one :up: Go Trenchwars, we are newbies but better than you, losers.
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

\0/ Polix \0/

Comment

If SVS thinks TW is so easy, let's see an SVS squad try to take a TW title with little or no practice.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

<3 For PoLiX

Originally posted by Polix
                  DoCk>, being probably THE greatest sysop in this game, does not abuse his powers, does not abuse his players, and does not boss around his staff.
                  DoCk>> i once hit the wrong macro and gave someone super, he got banned for cheating
                  this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                  (:3=

Comment

very nice post, staff and league system in tw is far far far better than any other zone i remmber playing EG for a bit and squads do nothing just play in pub only the leet squads or something play in a league meh maby im wrong i just got bored and went back to tw

btw how many staff has tw got? (thats ZH ERs mods smods sysops the lot)
                    Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

Originally posted by Tipme
                      yes, it is too quiet in TW....
                      you say LMAO PWNED and no one replies,...
                      its just regular chatting and complaining about the levi

im not saying its a bad zone, i started there but thought it was pretty boring,
                      and moved on to......................................
                      Wait till he goes to elim

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                        If SVS thinks TW is so easy, let's see an SVS squad try to take a TW title with little or no practice.
                        What they should be saying, is that it is relatively easier. That is, they'd do better in TW, than we'd do in SVS... and that's the truth. Instead, they talk about other nonsense which is easily ignored.

But my question is, why do people get bothered about skill in a game, which is of no practical use IRL? It's pretty much like chess players dissing draughts enthusiasts. There is just no point. A lot of people make this distinction between duelling and basing too, so this isn't anything new, anyway.

Comment

I play the game because it is fun, not because it is easy or hard. As long as the rules are the same for every player it can be competitive.

SVS settings are good for their thing, but I nowdays prefer TW-ish settings where duels to 1 don't take an hour.
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I love how people can call TW a newbie zone, yet come here from their 20 pop zones and get shot to shit, its very humerous to watch them get pissed and start flaming chat with UR ALL NOOBYS GTFO.

TW, newbie zone or not, rules. No zone can compare. Sure some have some really good styles of play (Hyperspace being the only other decent zone I know), but Trench will always be best.

TW4L

DoCk> 4 prez

~Blue
                            "Shouldn't you be Running?"

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

1:KJW> some 23 year old teacher was screwing her 14 year old students here in Florida was arrested yesterday ... she's HOT and I want to be 14 again!

(Robo Ref)>FACK U ALL BITSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

SuSE should broaden his horizons.

Well, maybe TW PM'ed lots of people to come test the zone out, but hold on a minute, maybe they liked what they saw and stayed in TW.

Those people would now be vets of TW so you can't exactly say they are newbies.

Comment

Working...
                              X