Do you have the name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blast

Yeah. It wouldn't be so big a deal if more than 4.317% of anything that he said was coherent.
    I was gonna make a comment about how he only makes .41 posts per day that actually have any meaning but I wanted to wait for someone to say "who cares he's an idiot" first.
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

You wouldn't believe how many people leave messages like "Do you own the Name "King"?" to me. Sheesh..
      // cool //

Comment

Who cares what I post.You can't do jack shit about it so wahahahaha.
        BTW this is a dam chat forum we can say whatever we want just as long it don't bother the mods and as if your comments have any meaning to my post anyway so again wahahahaah.

Comment

Gerbil you used to be on nevername trying to trade to get the name feral.

-Some Text-
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie

-Some Text-
            Touche! My man Kookie has a point gerbz.

I suppose I can't say all that much on the subject as I've traded names in the past. Although, now that I have Jason I'm never trading again.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I don't see why people have to trade names. It would bother me that I got a name from someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie

-Some Text-
                yea, because i use that name everywhere outside of subspace. and the person who owns it, doesn't even use it but still wants 283947239 "l33t" names for it.

fuck that. i don't want the name feral badly enough to go around stealing legitimate names that other people would actually use. but i will continually point out how retarded you people are to actually be trading shit like that.
                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

And i will continually point out how those people arent asking you for an opinoin....i smell the strat of a beautiful 'forum freindship'
                  Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Isreal your avatars answer is:
                    There both the same size if you're asking for the circles inside the smaller circles that incircle it.
                    If your talking about the circles that encircle the inner one then the circles on the right would be bigger.

Comment

What about the name Volcom, who's got it o.O

I admit, i didn't read any of the shit above
                      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Re: Do you have the name

Originally posted by Project
                        do u know who owns blockbuster, duex, ghost, ninja, superhero, gangster, maestro, prodigy, or dollar? I would like to aquire one of these names to trade for the name Project. ?message proj if u do own one of these.
                        me being the most elite here knows who owns what:

blockbuster = sucks shit, dont care
                        Deux = Elmo
                        Ghost = The Ghost Ship
                        Ninja = Shinobi
                        SuperHero = Suck shit, dont care
                        Gangster = Matty, or Nick
                        Maestro = SVS player from Quality Co.
                        Prodigy = Dark
                        Dollar = Suck shit, dont care
                        I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

I'm out again seeyah tomorrow oh wait on monday.
                          wahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                            well there's always plan B:
                            net-ban everyone on nevername and legends chats.
                            i luv u 2 g0ibz

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                              What about the name Volcom, who's got it o.O

I admit, i didn't read any of the shit above
                              Why would anyone want their online identity to be a pointless clothing brand? I don't even really understand wearing Volcom clothes, honestly. It's not much different in my mind than wearing Abercrombie, considering that I bet a Volcom T-shirt is just as expensive, and says just as little about yourself. Volcom = the brand for dorky people that want to reinvent themselves. At least wearing Abercrombie'll get you laid.

Comment

Originally posted by Blast

Why would anyone want their online identity to be a pointless clothing brand? I don't even really understand wearing Volcom clothes, honestly. It's not much different in my mind than wearing Abercrombie, considering that I bet a Volcom T-shirt is just as expensive, and says just as little about yourself. Volcom = the brand for dorky people that want to reinvent themselves. At least wearing Abercrombie'll get you laid.
                                i wear whatever's available from goodwill. and if that's not good enough, scissors/duct tape/safety pins will do wonders.
                                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Working...
                                X