Do you have the name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got nicks like:

Defensor, El Thos, The Mastermind, The Leopard Moth, AcidFrenzy and Doki.
    You can have them if you want, it's not like I need them since I've got one helluva nick right here.
    Last edited by Zerzera; 09-27-2002, 05:44 AM.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Brain DeD Moron

Originally posted by Sir Gaunt
      *Sigh* lol Lay off him guys. For all I know he could beat you all in Tw. So wahahaha 09-25-02 8:25pm
      Are you as dumb as you seem?
      LOL!!09-25-02 09-14 pm
      stfu
      Umm hi.....?09-25-02 10:20 pm
      Spammer.. stfu

Sorry but I don't believe you suck. I think you use that to make someone feel even worse when they get there but kicked. 09-25-02 12:38 am
      Sorry but i do believe you suck. stfu

Well i got go now again.
      Seeyah people tomorrow.
      09-26-02 01:01am
      Again.. this is not a chat room.. You dont see people starting post saying "hey im going to bed".. and im surprised you didn't. so Stfu

Who cares what I post.You can't do jack shit about it so wahahahaha.
      BTW this is a dam chat forum we can say whatever we want just as long it don't bother the mods and as if your comments have any meaning to my post anyway so again wahahahaah.
      09-26-2002 08:22pm
      Stfu.. your an idiot.
      BTW this isn't a chat.. its a forum.. there is a difference.

I don't see why people have to trade names. It would bother me that I got a name from someone else. 09-26-2002 08:41pm
      Well lucky for you your name sucks and nobody would want it eh?
      Isreal your avatars answer is:
      There both the same size if you're asking for the circles inside the smaller circles that incircle it.
      If your talking about the circles that encircle the inner one then the circles on the right would be bigger.
      09-26-02 10:52pm
      stfu

P.S. Your a complete moron with no life and no knowlege of anything you talk about. So stfu and just read threads.. and stop replying to them. gg

Edit:afgafgasgh
      Last edited by punjar; 09-27-2002, 08:35 AM.
      .: ExquisiteHosting.com
      .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Re: Brain DeD Moron

Dont bother tryin to reply to that either.. cause i will just make you look even d0mb3r.
        .: ExquisiteHosting.com
        .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

lol i could be conviced to trade my ultra leet name that know one knows what it is $$ <this is gerbz que to bash name traders some more, too funee> =)

Comment

Isreal your avatars answer is:
            There both the same size if you're asking for the circles inside the smaller circles that incircle it.
            Correct. do they really look to you like that? or have you done this before?
            Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

ehehe

I have the best name ever.
              Kupo!!!

Comment

Whats the big deal? so people go around collecting nicknames that come straight from the dictionary, you say you think those names suck anyway right? so instead of some guy with the name bland, we've got a buncha people with the name gundamwing333.
                As for having to talk to people under different nicks, oh no, poor you, the horror!
                Bad behaviour occurs whether theres alt nicks or not, most people in this game certainly don't mind doing anything under their usual nick.
                And if you can't come up with an original name in this game, that doesn't have #'s in it, you aren't trying or you have no imagination.
                if people find it fun to trade names, what the hell do you care? chill out.
                that said i do believe names should expire in a shorter period.

Comment

IMO only mods and higher should have alt nicks. Inpossible to do I guess, but thats the way it should be. No "stfu I'm PriitK in alt nick lemme in" shit.. (that is a quote but I've somehow deleted the name of the one who said it in my "bloopers.txt" log
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

You guys have totaly gotten off of a simple question he asked! SO FUNNY! HAHAH...

Comment

Paul is new, now be quiet.

Gerbz, I was refering to the fact that project's name is long and complicated and related to a reference that many, well me at any rate, don't understand. He's trying to get the one name he'll use from now on. Or he's being an alias whore that needs to be shot.

As for names, I don't mind people alt nicking, but if you alt nick don't do it on a staff type chat. What kind of a fuck up gets on a staffer chat and acts belligerent to the other staffers. When they find out who you are you'll be booted so fast it makes your head spin.

In other news, Jiu, update the f*cking staff list you bitch.

Comment

gah. i want the five minutes of my life back that this conversation stole from me.

die thread die.
                        $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                          Touche! My man Kookie has a point gerbz.

I suppose I can't say all that much on the subject as I've traded names in the past. Although, now that I have Jason I'm never trading again.
                          Jason>If I nametrade with you, will you do me?
                          Nickname>K
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

yeah lewz i get that problem sometimes too where peeps pm me saying shit and I have no fucking clue who the hell they are, it's alright to have 1-2 names but please dont make it too hard on my fragile mind, its hard enough remember who you are or what squad you are on

dont expect me to read anything else for a couple months on the forums, i got 3k+ posts of my life wasted on the other...

Comment

Working...
                            X