Subscriped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscriped

WTF, did you guys do with the forum, I got 40 emails from SSCU Trench Wars Forums for subscriped threads, I didn't subscripe threads, I had 450 threads....I had to delete them all
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
    WTF, did you guys do with the forum, I got 40 emails from SSCU Trench Wars Forums for subscriped threads, I didn't subscripe threads, I had 450 threads....I had to delete them all
    Default Thread Subscription Mode
    When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

Default Thread Subscription Mode: < your option here >

http://forums.trenchwars.org/profile.php?do=editoptions

I have no idea what you have done..
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

that's the problem i di'nt do anything
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Happened to me too, go into your User CP and look for the emailing for each replied thread, and turn that off... it wont become active until a couple of replies, but it will stop it. But really, it was weird, the forum went down the other day, Rodge was fixing it it up, and it comes back up and all the sudden I start getting loads of emails.

Comment

Dicky Creags hacked your accounts.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Hah, i enabled some email functions again, that is your problem your receiving loads of email. If you still have problems, I can delete all your subscribtions with one mouse click. just contact me
            Greets,
            Roger

Comment

rodge's mouse click is more powerful than your mouse click

Comment

lol

Comment

lol
                  My Blog
                  I'm looking for a basing squad. Hit me up. Caim E.X.

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
                    I just blocked any email from TWsites
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                    X