TW and privacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your shit isnt safe.

Litre used a sysop or high level bang to get the e-mail address associated to one of my names to find out who i am.

that shit is supposed to be private, even mods can't access that shit. it was a brand new e-mail address that had 'claushouse' in it, hadn't even told anyone about it yet (gmail), and it went:

Litre> who are you?

5 minutes later...

Litre> fucking claushouse*****@gmail.com

How's that for privacy?

I contacted a ZH, an ER, asked around TW, no one could help, but thanks to some squaddies we narrowed it down to 1 person, a sysop from another zone.

total abuse... and nothing u can do. pretty sad.

some really stupid bans too, but then friends of people high up who get banned get it removed in 2 seconds. Izor got banned for a week from TW yesterday evening, and he was playing a DD match at 2am last night.

I contacted a mod, and he checked the last 100 bans and his name wasnt even listed on bans or lifted bans, it had been totally erased (as if it never happened).
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Haha you were anal-raped of TW privacy.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

HAHAHA, you have no privacy...
        Especially on a 2d computer game..
        Krazie_Killer

DoCk> I'm a wittle girl!
        I Knew it!

The joys of TWBeta ^_^
        2:Shas'la T'au Kais> .
        2:Krazie_Killer> .
        2:epor> .
        2:IcER> .
        2:H0blin G0blin> ..
        2:Shas'la T'au Kais> quit copying me.
        2:Krazie_Killer> damn it hoblin!
        2:epor> lol
        2:Krazie_Killer> you had to ruin it!

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
          The banner family is a set of bots designed to archive banners. It tracks all banners it sees, the date it found it, who it took it from and who it has seen wear the banner. The site is currently unavailable to public, but will be shortly as it is finalized!!!

As someone else pointed out, anyone can take any banner they see with a little work (Screenshot, cut it, save it) so the goal is to allow anyone to get any banner they want as easily as possible.

It is important to keep in mind the vast # of banners already saved and the # of players playing. Basically your chances of seeing your 'favorite' banner on some other person is fairly small.
          I dont like that you can take a screenshot of someone elses work and use it as your own... And to have a bot do it automatically... Im telling on you.
          |
          Spam me, Im bored: Sleepsmokr0001@yahoo.com
          Selex - (Early) 2000 - (Mid) 2004 Retiree!(July 25)
          [Spastic]
          --:fear:--

Comment

uh...where is all the banners archived from banner boy/girl?
            9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

2dragons, I know the site :d that's where I got everyones banners from, jr5, crvenban, lnx, etc..

Comment

Working...
              X