Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Witness
    I personally think they need to make the multifire setting the old setting
    turn the multifire off for new settings ..

multifire = 4 bullets 100% damage slower recharge (old settings)
    multifire off = 2bullets 50% damage faster recharge (less energy loss)

annoying in elim shoot people with multi on they dont die and your stuck there screwed.

wit
    You can't make multifire do more damage than normal fire

I think it's time TW Uppers started looking into making a lev a more plausible ship, something that can be used.

Maybe, L2 bombs, L1 bullets. Same as current bomb and bullet speeds. Slower recharge but faster rotation, speed and thrust.

This means it can fly about a bit, can shoot a still pretty powerful shot, but will have to wait longer to fire again.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

The new lancs arent that good, the only way one can beat me is if its close + I miss my shot in wb - which happens very seldomly

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
        Maybe, L2 bombs, L1 bullets. Same as current bomb and bullet speeds. Slower recharge but faster rotation, speed and thrust.
        But then they'd have to change L2 bomb settings.
        sage

Comment

The "#¤"#¤ that levs need reps. Previous settings are perfect.. instead of giving a lev some reps, I think the matter should be reconsidered and the cloaker shout get a rep.

I don't understand whats so annoying about the new lanc, I still think lancs are easy to kill, so I don't find any problem with it.

And I agree, back with the holes, but not in the pure pubs (something that is impossible?).
          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            But then they'd have to change L2 bomb settings.
            Why? And anyway, why would that matter? nothing uses L2 (yellow) bombs
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

blah

The new lancs are ok, though 'm not too keen on the whole hybrid of Spider and Warbird though they do have good points. I think the new lanc is now even better for flagroom defense, setting up like the Spider at either end of the FR entrance and firing across. however now with weaker bullets, flying over the entrance and shooting down to score cover fire kills has become a game of chance, as since they no longer kill with one hit, if you hit an enemy, it now leaves you hoping that they were softened up or get polished off by a teammate

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

LEVI
                REPS
                NOW

ty
                top 100 basers list

Comment

i can only say one word... GAY!

Comment

woohoo...
                    AKA Shaun
                    ----------------------

Comment

Levs don't need reps, if you can't fly in a straight line to safe then you suck.
                      >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Man.

Change the lance back, its sucks more then it ever has.
                        :mad: Ravished :mad:

Comment

The new lancaster ship is made so even absolute newbs can be semi good at something besides the weasel. I think the old settings were even cheaper. The shots were almost undodgeable and yet they still killed in one hit. The new lancaster is a welcome change and I have been seeing the lancaster used a lot more than it used to be, it is even used quite often in Any Ship elim.

The next thing to address is the newbishness of the weasel. While the weasel is pretty balanced its ability to cloak has been the topic of many heated attacks in pubs. Maybe getting rid of weasel's cloak (I know this is hard to understand) and possibly giving weasel rockets and 2 reps so it isn't totally weak, maybe speed up the rotation speed and voila you have a ship that can't cloak that might still be a worthy opponent. I know that this must be debated like mad before it will even be remotely considered, but when you actually think about the idea it makes some sense. If you wanted to leave cloaking maybe make the cloak ability decrease the energy so that the ship couldn't STAY permenantely cloaked but could still take an enemy ship by surprise if they attacked fast enough.

And finally, how about giving Levs X-radar? There is nothing worse than being a lev at 15-19 bounty and have a weasel come up and own you without you being able to do anything.
                          1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
                          Corporation.

Comment

Great idea

Originally posted by Blindmonkey21
                            The new lancaster ship is made so even absolute newbs can be semi good at something besides the weasel. I think the old settings were even cheaper. The shots were almost undodgeable and yet they still killed in one hit. The new lancaster is a welcome change and I have been seeing the lancaster used a lot more than it used to be, it is even used quite often in Any Ship elim.

The next thing to address is the newbishness of the weasel. While the weasel is pretty balanced its ability to cloak has been the topic of many heated attacks in pubs. Maybe getting rid of weasel's cloak (I know this is hard to understand) and possibly giving weasel rockets and 2 reps so it isn't totally weak, maybe speed up the rotation speed and voila you have a ship that can't cloak that might still be a worthy opponent. I know that this must be debated like mad before it will even be remotely considered, but when you actually think about the idea it makes some sense. If you wanted to leave cloaking maybe make the cloak ability decrease the energy so that the ship couldn't STAY permenantely cloaked but could still take an enemy ship by surprise if they attacked fast enough.

And finally, how about giving Levs X-radar? There is nothing worse than being a lev at 15-19 bounty and have a weasel come up and own you without you being able to do anything.
                            Thats a pretty good idea about the lev, but the lance still sucks, nothing like getting multi on the old lance and chill up the tube and let her rip you get so many fools running into it, now it takes 2 shots to kill , makes it a crappier ship then what it started out as, im just wondering why we dont use thors, wallz, or even have a ship that has impels besides in ?go art.
                            :mad: Ravished :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Blindmonkey21

Gods this is so old... "weasels and lancasters are newbie ships".

Most all new players to Continuum start as Warbirds, Warbird was what I was taught to play as, so thus Warbird = newbie ship. Easy to get into, takes skill to master, like ALL ships.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Working...
                              X