Trench Addicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

addicts yea

yea addicts i think half or more continuum players are addict... but im not sure... i was addict i played 5 hours in day isn't it mad?? yes now i play only 2 hours in day or some days i don't play... i was keeping holiday from this came about 3 weeks ago my holiday takes 1month ... i didn't play this game for 30 days... i think u should try this too so u can see are u addict or not cya-woc-
    Just Try To Beat Me In Baseelim! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Goliath
      1.5 hours
      nerd

Comment

Addicts..

I don't think high scorers are necessarily addicts, though most are, I don't think all are . I played publics religously when I first began this game 3 years ago, and I got well over one-million points. I then began to play less and could still manage over one-million points, that's simply because I didn't play in elim so much like the rest of the players as they found out about it, I sincerely wish that I hadn't found elim for another two or three months of playing, I could have become a better warbird

Tracid
        "To try and fail makes you larger then those who never try at all because they are scared to fail"

Comment

life after trench

I'm happy to report that, contrary to POPULAR belief, there is life after trenchwars! I'm proud to say I made it through alive, because after playing subspace full time for like 1000 hours STRAIGHT.... you start to wonder where your life is heading.. and you should!

Hahaha! :eek:

Anyways, I look back fondly on trenchwars.... although I do think a LOT of good sports have left, or are in the process of leaving trenchwars for various reasons. Probably the worst thing about trenchwars is how corrupt the staffing system is. But each to his own! Next up would be the general stupidity and lack of skill consistently demonstrated by the majority of tw players. You know who you are. Neither of these problems will be resolved anytime soon which is why I think the self-proclaimed addicts should set higher goals for themselves. (ala Mitch)
          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by a$df
            Then someone explained to me attaching was at F7 (WHY THE HELL F7?).
            Because attaching isn't done all that often in SVS. And SVS is where the original keymap was devised ^_^

You can just remap it though.

And here ... 2000 hours usage ... 1500 spent chatting or idling ^_^
            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

About the attaching

The thing that was my problem was not that I did not know that I could attach. Atleast in Warzone and I think that in Alpha Zone too all ships were attachable but U had to get the bounty high enough first.
              So I just flew around, spawning and picking greens, wondering why I could no attach to anyone.... Took me a couple of hours before I got it that the settings were not SVS.
              I also wondered about why the spider was so slow and why it did not get mines no matter how much I greened...
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Re: About the attaching

Originally posted by Jeansi
                The thing that was my problem was not that I did not know that I could attach. Atleast in Warzone and I think that in Alpha Zone too all ships were attachable but U had to get the bounty high enough first.
                So I just flew around, spawning and picking greens, wondering why I could no attach to anyone.... Took me a couple of hours before I got it that the settings were not SVS.
                I also wondered about why the spider was so slow and why it did not get mines no matter how much I greened...
                Hehehe .. I went pretty much everywhere in my first two weeks so I got the basic feel that things were different everywhere ^_^
                gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

When I started to play I thought the Lancaster was the coolest ship around, not only the looks but also the wall of bullets. I couldn't help it that I was impressed by the peolpe that used warbirds, it seemed impossible to actually hit someone with that.
                  Before I really felt the need to get out of spawn I allready read like a million websites about subspace and all sorts of newbie guides and all commands in the helpmenu. I can't describe the feeling I got when I first logged in.. it .. it was magic.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                  X