!

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs

that's how alot of people felt
      Mission accomplished ehh Volcs?
      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Roxy lesbian

- I did quit and still am quitted... (proper grammar ?)
        - if u axe all the veterans and nice people from staff... where
        is tw going ?
        Winner of TWDL Scrotals
        Winner of TWT Melee
        Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

To the pubbing newbies, thats where.
          1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

go spam

I don't understand why lefty is so popular. O that's right, maybe it's because no one the hell knows what goes on in staff. During my short stint as a TW smod I got a good look at the inane bickering that took place between poid and left_eye (when they were smods). It was sickening. It made me not want to be on staff. No, it wasn't entirely poid's fault. I'll admit he's got the IQ of sea coral, but left_eye was being just as bad. They hated each other and it showed. It affected staff decision making. It cluttered up the upper staff chat with insults and bitter flames. What's worse is that many staffers took sides in the normal staff chat. I would attribute all of these problems to a lack of involvement by the SYSOPS who are supposed to be reigning in the dumbass smods. In fact you can trace most of TW's problems back to the one or two inactive sysops we have. They do a great job when they're around, but when they're not, it all goes to hell.

This may not have anything to do with the current issue, but let it be known that just because a staffer (left_eye) is popular, that does not mean that the staffer is exempt from the rules/moral codes that all staffers must abide by. I would say the main reason he/she has not responded publicly is beacuse he/she DID do something wrong and knows it. Spam would not ax him/her without a reason. k? k. I don't care how many times a staffer hosts a month; goddammit, if a staffer is irresponsible or acts against the best interests of the zone, fuck 'em.

I'm going to support spam's decision. But it doesn't matter. My opinion doesn't matter, and none of yours matters either. That's the way it should be. Irrationality/subjectivity should not affect staff decision making.

Over and out jiggas.
            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Re: go spam

Originally posted by Louis XV
              I don't care how many times a staffer hosts a month; goddammit, if a staffer is irresponsible or acts against the best interests of the zone, fuck 'em.
              Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Re: go spam

Originally posted by Louis XV
                I don't understand why lefty is so popular. O that's right, maybe it's because no one the hell knows what goes on in staff. During my short stint as a TW smod I got a good look at the inane bickering that took place between poid and left_eye (when they were smods). It was sickening. It made me not want to be on staff. No, it wasn't entirely poid's fault. I'll admit he's got the IQ of sea coral, but left_eye was being just as bad. They hated each other and it showed. It affected staff decision making. It cluttered up the upper staff chat with insults and bitter flames. What's worse is that many staffers took sides in the normal staff chat. I would attribute all of these problems to a lack of involvement by the SYSOPS who are supposed to be reigning in the dumbass smods. In fact you can trace most of TW's problems back to the one or two inactive sysops we have. They do a great job when they're around, but when they're not, it all goes to hell.

This may not have anything to do with the current issue, but let it be known that just because a staffer (left_eye) is popular, that does not mean that the staffer is exempt from the rules/moral codes that all staffers must abide by. I would say the main reason he/she has not responded publicly is beacuse he/she DID do something wrong and knows it. Spam would not ax him/her without a reason. k? k. I don't care how many times a staffer hosts a month; goddammit, if a staffer is irresponsible or acts against the best interests of the zone, fuck 'em.

I'm going to support spam's decision. But it doesn't matter. My opinion doesn't matter, and none of yours matters either. That's the way it should be. Irrationality/subjectivity should not affect staff decision making.

Over and out jiggas.
                the forum has now been closed. move along people... nothing to see here.

Comment

I'd still like to know why left got the boot....

Comment

From what i hear (this is only a rumpour so..) lefty and dess have been sort of bitching/arguing for a while now over dess' ways, thats all I know and all the public have been told

Comment

Louis XV

I was with u in scrots when u still was Louis XIV .
                      I agree with what you are saying, but I also do believe that when someone is popular in TW and makes a mistake or wahtever, I think such person should have some credit, and not be axed like that. I still dont really know what happened, but I think that whatever Left_eye had done, doenst weight higher than all
                      positive things she has done. And Another thing: if you axe all
                      prominent people from staff I think you axe Staff 's and TW' s
                      identity also. I mean when I fly in for fun to play a game I see people I have never heard of wearing <ZH> etc. Or new <ER>'s...
                      It makes me shut down my comp immediatly... (ok new people
                      need to get a chance to get on staff also I know)

Just a note and a normal peace out.
                      Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                      Winner of TWT Melee
                      Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

What the fuck? So should staff stop recruiting individuals because you don't know them? Ofcourse, you don't know them, you said yourself that you don't play anymore.

Why don't you tell us some more about how offended you get about the Swastika banner, that's always a fresh subject with you.

Comment

I talked to lefty and I'm more inclined to blame a certain sysop than either lefty or spam now. Both of them are still at fault, though, for different reasons. Just about everyone fucked up.
                          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

lets just axe all of staff for the fun of it... the bots is all we need. NGAHAHAHAHA BASEELIM4LYFE NIKKA MY JIKKA FO RIKKA SIKKA LIKKA TIKKA KIKKA. KAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKA.

rofl.

Please don't spam with empty spaces. Thanks -FLaBiN
                            Last edited by FLaBiN; 10-10-2002, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Haha Annux

I was talking with Louis XV, not with you Annux. Apparently you feel alone and said so u need someone to talk to you. Well here I am. Don't cry anymore, your not alone now. Want a teddy ?
                              Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                              Winner of TWT Melee
                              Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

There's a huge difference between a customer's subjective evaluation of an employee's job performance, and a manager's evaluation of that employee's job performance.

(Although that's arguable, in a guest-first business conceptualization, though I'd say it's still correct.)

In short words, what Mr. Spam wants out of his underlings is not necessarily what YOU want out of his underlings. Is this making any sense?

Or, to put it bluntly by allusion, did you see the sign out front of Mr. Spam's house that said "staff decisions are determined by player opinions?"

DID YOU SEE THE SIGN OUT FRONT OF MR. SPAM'S HOUSE THAT SAID "STAFF DECISIONS ARE DETERMINED BY PLAYER OPINIONS?"

NO, YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT SIGN. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE STAFF DECISIONS AREN'T YOUR F..KING BUSINESS, THAT'S WHY.

See Pulp Fiction Screenplay, Quentin Tarrantino, The Bonnie Incident
                                1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
                                1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
                                THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
                                1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Comment

Working...
                                X